Wife Haver and Bee Boy

A/n before I even start this chapter I wanna say you all are amazing people you guys are so sweet and I appreciate all the kind and supportive messages. Also a few ppl had asked about what exactly happened so I'm gonna explain. My dad has know I was bi. But he kinda brushed it off. So recently I got a gf and shes so lovely and we wanted to meet up this summer. Her parents got in contact with mine and her parents knew and supported her. Where with my parents they didn't and yeah. It was rlly bad but eventually my dad said love is love and if your happy im happy. And my mom is still a bit upset but she says she still loves me. So I'm all good and I get to meet up with my  gf this summer. So thank you all for being patient with me! 💕

Your pov
____________
Soon after Dream left Ranboo began the tour explaing all the history behind each building. Eventually you two arrived at snowchester. And someone joined the vc.

   "Hey sexy" I heard a voice say. As Ranboo just combusted and I began to laugh and so did the other voice. "Well this is one way to start an introduction" Ranboo said while letting out a laugh. "Anyways Hi! I'm Tubbo and I like bees! Welcome to snowchester.!" Tubbo said happily. "Well hello Tubbo I'm Aries its a pleasure to meet you!" You replied. (Tubbo kept autocorrecting to yubbo and im wheezing--)

   "Oi get out of my vc you three!" a load voice yelled. "Oh hi tommy how are you" tubbo said.  "Hey your the other one that donated to me" I said.  "Yeah because Ranboo was being a fucking simp for you. But wait does that mean your cheating on Tubbo, Ranboo?" He said. Tubbo let out a gasp "Ranboo you wouldn't cheat on me. I'd be broke, no money to spend." He fake cried but began to start laughing a bit. We laughed and I looked at chat.

CHAT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
JuliainnitXX_: dont steal tubbo away from ranboo ugly
RubyBlue: stfu bitch its roleplay
JBaby: Love triangle??😳
Lucynotfound: NOoooo what about Ranboo and Ariessssss
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (these are all real names ive seen in chats so like shout out to anyone who has these names)

"Oh I almost forgot Ranboo and I have lore things to do so we asked tommy to watch Michael! Maybe you would like to help?" Tubbo asked. "Sure I'd love too" despite the fact I didn't know who Michael was (its for the plot i freaking love Michael hes so cute) They then walked us into a huge mansion. My jaw literally dropped. I had seen the prsion and a few other builds but holy shit. "Whoa this is a pretty big house for only three people" I said "It's tall like me" Ranboo said. "Listen just because your 6'6 doesn't mean I couldn't beat you Ranboo" I responded jokingly. "Yeahhhhh get him woman break his kneecaps."

   I let out a wheeze. (Dream who?) "Anways heres Michael!" Ranboo and Tubbo said in unison. There stood an adorable little piglin child. "Aww hes so cute!" I smiled at my camera. "Well Ranboo and I will join back.in the vc in a bit!" Tubbo said.  "Make sure no one is able to hurt Michael or there will he war!" Ranboo said sassily. Then the two said bye and left vc 2.

  "Well its just you and me woman.." "guess so"

A/n ayyyyy im backkkjk not a long chapter but im alive! Also did i make so yn will get another love intreast and more jelously and conflict will happen yes. But besides that i hope you all are having a lovely day! 💕