|7|

The cup falls on his palm once again he's been playing with it for an hour now.Too many thoughts clouding his mind.

Jeongguk sits up abruptly mind set to explore the palace.

He sneaks through the hallway quietly footsteps as silent as the gush of wind.He strutts through the darkness avoiding the palace guards who are chatting among themselves.

The left wing is less guarded which leads to the imperial garden.He's surprised to see cherry peonies in the garden.Adora isn't exactly the environment suitable for peonies to grow especially cherry peonies.But they seem to be well kept and delicately cared for.

Jeongguk senses movement against his left and he contemplates if he should go check or not.He shrugs and walks towards the sound either way.

Upon jeongguk's arrival at the designated place his breath gets knocked out of his lungs.Because the sight in front of him was truly awe inspiring.

The figure in front of him dances without a care to the world,eyes closed wind ruffling his silk hair.Two thin swords at each hand made not for battle but for ballet,movements light and capturing every step precise.His poise so relaxed the footsteps seem as easy as breathing.

The strings attached to the swords swirl around the figure giving the illusion of a fairy simply enjoying a time of relaxation by dancing to it's heart's content.

Jeongguk tried to evert his gaze but he just couldn't.He felt being hypnotized by the scenery.He kept himself at a close distance unless caught.

The figure stops and the twin swords still at his sides.He opened his forest green eyes gaze solemnly directed at him.

"Isn't it rude to stalk up on someone jeongguk?" A mischievous smile crosses his lips.

Jeongguk curses under his breath for not leaving while he still had the chance.But he knows as well as his subconscious that he wouldn't have even if given a chance to turn back time.

Guess he'll just face the consequences.

He quickly gets on one knee.Rather be meek and tell the truth than be caught under suspicion.

"Your highness I- umm...I-"

Damn it brain!Work when you are needed!

Taehyung indulgently raises an eyebrow at him and gets on eye level with him.

"Oh jeongguk if you wanted to watch me this badly you just needed to ask"Taehyung's palm sets on one side of his cheek caressing his scar.

He splutters face visibly turning a beautiful shade of pink.

"Your highness I-I merely wanted to explore"He glances everywhere but at taehyung.

"At this hour?" The indulgent smile still doesn't leave his lips.

"Ah,yes because at day time I still have training and chores to finish"jeongguk finally gets the courage to lift his gaze at taehyung.That beautifully crafted face never seems to stop mesmerising him.

"Oh?"Taehyung gets lost in thought for a few moments before he smiles again.

"Then let's explore"Taehyung pulls jeongguk up who staggers to his feet.Taehyung not leaving his forearm instead tightens his hold on him.

"W-what?!"

"Livia bring a change of clothes for me"

"Yes,sire"She jumps out of a corner and leaves again.

Jeongguk visibly creeped out by it.

"Don't worry it's usual for her"Taehyung chuckles at his shock stricken face.

"Where are we going?"

"To the city of course"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

This was just a filler a whipped jungkook is very amusing to write taehyung is merely teasing he's not inlove(yet).

but I still hope you lovelies enjoyed it❤❤!!

As I still haven't settled upon a solid storyline I want to follow would you guys like me to add anything you wish?

Hopefully next chp will be out soon(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

I do appreciate your votes but I'd really love it if you could leave a comment as well it motivates me🤧

Love y'all hunnybees ♥️♥️

-Yuki