|4|

"He will be one of the gladiators battling in the grand championship"Taehyung mutters looking at jeongguk but directing the words to everyone present there.

"Livia,guide him towards the warrior quarters"Taehyung motions at livia standing behind him beside the canopy bed on his porch.

"As you wish sire" Livia sets down the tray of tea she was holding and walks towards jeongguk.She stands behind him and removes the ropes "Come with me" She ushers him to stand up and follow her.

Taehyung returns to his seat a small smile tugging at his lips .

"Exquisite indeed" He now sips the cold tea making a face of not liking the cold taste.But straightens his posture the next second faking a cough.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"You'll be staying here jeongguk" Livia show's him his quarter,he just gives her a small nod ofacknowledgement.

"Take rest this day must've been exhausting for you I'll send someone to bring you food" Livia gives him a cheeky smile and returns to serve her master.

Jeongguk moves his eyes towards the room . The room was stoned , with bed pushed beside the wall.A small desk by the equally small window.Some jars of water and glasses on top of them.It wasn't much but enough for a warriors necessity.

Jeongguk lays on thepillow thinking about life.How he managed to survive but get himself sold to a king . He thinks about how he'll pass his days , how he'll get out , how his father is.During his train of thoughts he never realized how his droopy blue eyes shut close .

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

In his chambers relaxing on his marbled tub,in a warm bath filled with various herbs.He enjoys the massage he's receiving on his shoulders from livia.

" Master would you mind if I ask you something "Livia say's nonchalantly making up her mind she'll ask it either way even if her master declines .

But her master grants her wish either way "Go on ask what you want" He mumbles adjusting his body in the water.

"Why did you brand the new slave with the letter ' T ' instead of the heritage letter ' K ' which defines the Kim family" Livia asks without a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Hmm...no reason just for a change of pace,why?you have a problem?" Taehyung look's at herwith narrowed eye's as if daring her to mutter another word.

"No problem at all sire" She giggles happily.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow from the sound "Aren't you getting yourself way too comfortable with the king dear livia?" Taehyung voice's amusement dripping his tone.

"As if you don't like it dear master" She gives him her bright smile exposing all her teeth.

Taehyung just shakes his head bemused.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Some friendly hours with master and livia^^

Ik the chp was short but I'm trying TºT Sometimes I get over excited nd write long ass chapters.But sometimes my brain just stops working.

But I'll try my best to write this book better^^

Hope y'all liked it^^

Please leave a comment to motivate ur lazy author╥﹏╥

Leave a vote if u enjoyed the chp♥️

Love y'all hunnybees♥️

-Yuki