27

Jeongin

Flashback

I was just 9 at the time.

We all knew about Minho's crush on Chan.

In fact I helped them have some......moments.

I still can't get over the shock I felt when I heard he was abused.

Weak and pathetic.

That's how he was made to feel.

Yet I didn't pity him. I find anybody who pities him disgusting.

He doesn't deserve pity. He wasn't at fault. He shouldn't be treated differently then anyone else.

He should be loved and cherished.

But I had no right to comfort him.

So that's why I made a plan.

We all heard that Minho wanted to impress his new mum.

So we made Chan help him.

Little did they know his mum was in on it.

Everything was so free at the time.

The best part was Minho didn't fully know me so he never suspected that all their 'moments' were plotted by me, Seungmin and some fellow minchan shippers.

I mean we can't forget the one time Ray tripped Minho up so he would land on Chan.

And then Chan. Yes the one and only Bang Chan got gay panicked and ran away, leaving Minho to huff in disappointment.

But then it all changed. We found out Seungmin's mum was sick.

It was so random.

I couldn't help but want to hug Seungmin all the time and give him all the love in the world. Living most his life without a father and now his mother in hospital.

I loved him so much. Of course I didn't know it was love. I was too young to know what true love was.

A while later

Not too long after the new came.

It hit us all like a truck. I knew that Minho was close to Seungmin but it was frustrating because I don't know why Seungmin would like a person like him.

Don't get me wrong.

He didn't deserve the abuse and everyone deserves love and I ship him with Chan.

But that doesn't mean he can act fake. Like Seungmin's mum last away and he is acting like he is more upset than Seungmin.

I mean Seungmin is spending more time comforting Minho then grieving himself.

I mean we all loved his mum but we ain't acting like our whole world ended and making all this shit about ourselves.

Yeah he can be sad and stuff but at this point he is just fake and I don't wanna engage with people like that.

End of flashback

"Seungmin where are you going?" I whined.

It was currently 7:30pm and we were cuddling in Seungmin's house.

His sister was in her room but it felt like she wasn't even there but we did give her some of the food we ordered.

Don't worry guys we don't have any issues. In fact we both love each other like siblings. I mean she is like a big sister to me.

But she understood me and Minnie just went through some things and she wanted to give us some privacy.

"Baby I'll be back late please don't wait for me you can eat dinner without me and sleep in my bed. Minho needs me"

Those words hurt me.

Here I am his boyfriend and he has going off to another male.

It hurt but I may be important plus I don't wanna loose him again.

"Take care love you"

"Love you too babe" he replied and kissing my forehead.

I just smiled and decided to pull out my phone.

A/N

So this may not make sense if you haven't read Idiots my minchan book.

If y'all don't wanna read the whole book first of all :( but secondly just go to chap 30 and hopefully that may make this a bit easier to understand but it's up to you.

Peace out ✌️