2

"Congratulations on your baby boy"

📌📌📌

"Oh my god time really flies your little baby is turning 1 today"

📌📌📌

"Shit I think my water broke"

📌📌📌

"I don't know if I can make it Mrs Hwang if something happens to me promise me you'll take care of my baby"

"I promise you Lisa I'll treat him like my own but I know you will make it don't worry we are here for you"

📌📌📌

"Congratulations I knew you'd pull through"

"It's a boy!"

"What will you name him Lisa?"

"We wanted you to name him" Mr Yang said

"Jeongin. His name shall be Yang Jeongin"

📌📌📌

"Aww Hyunjin looks after my baby so well"

"Yeah I am sure they'll grow up to be best friends"

📌📌📌

"They grow up so fast Jinnie is gonna be 2 years old and Innie will be 1"

"You know I have always thought that own kids would make such a nice couple don't you think Lisa"

"Yeji they are both boys that's disgusting we will not raise our kids to be like that" Mr Yang said

"Huh women these days they are crazy" Mr Yang and Mr Hwang chuckled.

📌📌📌

"We are moving away. Thank you for all your years of friendship I hope to see you again I love you"

"Goodbye Lisa" A tears escaped my eyes as I said those words.

📌📌📌

"Mr Yang. Did you here the news?"

"No what happened darling why do you look so worried?"

"The Hwang family had a car crash on the way to the airport. They didn't make it."

"Oh dear come here" he said and held me tight in his arms.

"Mummy wat wong" I cried seeing his naivety. On the plus side he is too young to understand his best friend past away.

It isn't really a good thing but I won't have to see my son broken.

📌📌📌

Hyunjin

It's cold here. No family no nothing.

Hi there will you be my friend. I have no one to talk to. I am 5 years old and I have been living in this orphanage for my whole life. My parents passed away in a car crash only I survived it's a miracle really but I sometimes wished I passed away with them.

I feel so lonely. Oh who am I kidding. I am literally asking a diary to be my friend.

Today is an exciting day though. They found traces back to my parents house.

📌📌📌

It's been a year and I visit the area every week with a care worker.

📌📌📌

I found this cute boy in the park we became friends.

He said he was only here as he used to live here but after a tragic event took place to some people who were close to his parents hearts they moved away but they still kept the house they own here. Anyways they were here to sort out some business stuff as his father was a business man.

He was only a year younger then me. He has this cute gummy smile and adorable dimples.

I feel like I am Prince Charming and he is my Cinderella.

I found out his name was Jeongin.

Hmm the name seems familiar. I think I heard it before when I was going through an old album the found from my parents old belongings must be a coincidence.

📌📌📌

We met up at the park every Friday.

It was the best day of the week as I got to see him. We would play games but my carer didn't know about him though.

She didn't care about me. She would take me to the park and then she would sit at a bench and be on her phone.

It's fine coz I didn't care about her either.

Many people say I am smart for my age. Well that's because I was forced to understand so much when I was young for example death.

I may be 6 but I have a big brain.

Also many people told me I have an atimood problem.

The thing is I don't know what atimood is.

I mean all I said was her makeup looked weird today it made her face look orange. But people called me sassy and said I have atillube.

(A/N the poor guy is trying to say attitude if y'all haven't clocked)

Anyways me and Innie we're now very close. He said he would come with his father but I never met his father and he never met my carer.

He is very cute. He looks like a baby and he makes me smile!

📌📌📌

He told me he was going back home today.

I couldn't help but cry. But him being only 5 didn't understand. I miss him.

I have no parents and now I had no fwends.

📌📌📌

It's been a week. It's Friday. I am waiting in the cold. Pwease come. I miss you. Is this what grown ups call wove?

A/N

Jajajajakkaka

Also before you come @ me all the spellings AND GRAMMAR mistakes or Hyunjin's part was on purpose.

Hyunjin is not a child prodigy. He has just been through a lot so understand more than other kids but due to this he has missed out on a lot of his childhood therefore has very childlike behaviour sometimes.

Next chap will be a texting chap so be ready.

Peace out ✌️

Crushes (Hyunin) textingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें