25

The weather was so pretty.

The atmosphere was delicate contrasting with the busy people rushing around everywhere.

"Where the f*** did the camera man go?"

"Yo Jisung you still singing"

"What if I trip on the aisle?"

Yes minchan's wedding day. The thing is Jeongin's parents had to literally run the whole thing coz these kids thought a wedding was like one of those Friday night parties.

Well let me tell you is not.

"This is why I should've planned it myself with chan and not let these dumbass kids plan it" Minho screamed out to Jimin.

"Chill yo ass down and stfu before I stuff Ray's left toe down your throat"

Oh if y'all wondering who Ray is that's nuggets real name.

(Guys it's not actually nuggets name, if you read my friends for ever, enemies for never book you all know it's based on mine and her friendship and that's her fake name that we used in that book)

Anyways everyone was running around like headless donkeys.

"Chan where tf did you put your shoes" Bambam screams.

"CAN EVERYONE SHUT THE F UP" Mr Yang screamed and like that they all shut up and calmed tf down before tackling each problem by itself.

"Finally"

Everyone was screaming orders to the designer people and they obliged.

"Okay this is getting piss taking Minho and Chan you can't stay here you shouldn't have to deal with this mess on your wedding day just focus on looking pretty. Minho go home with Jimin, Chan go to the hotel with Bambam. The rest of us will deal with the rest of this it's still 10am the actual wedding ceremony is at 7pm and all the guests will come from 6-6:30pm so let's get down to business" Mrs Yang said.

Wow what a mess.

So first Bambam took Chan away and then Minho and Jimin left.

Everyone sighed.

"Thank god they are gone thanks Mrs Yang" Felix said.

Truth be told nothing was messed up everyone was planning a surprise theme and someone aka Jisung was given the task to make up an excuse so that everyone could leave and make their way to the alter with Jeongin's parents.

His excuse was 'something got messed up so we all have to go to the alter to fix it'

And then Minho began panicking and so he called Chan and then both their asses were freaking out and everyone was stressed about the surprise being ruined.

The actual room was completely different it was on the opposite side of the building.

Yes the building had multiple celebratory rooms. They could be used for all sorts of things like birthdays parties, baby showers, gender reveals but their main specialty was weddings.

Everything was no back on track.

"CHANGBIN DON'T DROP THE CAKE!"

"Whoops"

A/N

What do you think happened to the cake?

I honestly thought I published this chap ages ago but turns out I only wrote half of the chapter that's why it's so short because I don't know what I was supposed to right originally lmao so yeah.

Peace out ✌️