15

Jeongin

I finally made my way to Hyunjin's house. The house vibe of his house from first glance was cold and lonely. I shivered and knocked on the door.

Not too long after he opened up and welcomed me in. The inside was so empty.

It's like it vibrated boredom.

How did Hyunjin live here without going insane?

No I shouldn't have these thoughts it's were he lives I should respect that. I don't know anything about him an what his been through but I'm here now I'll take care of him as a friend.

"So you wanna grab a seat" he suggested.

"Hmm it's getting late how about I start cooking and you just sit back relax and do any work you need to" I replied and he guided me to the kitchen telling me where everything was.

He was showing me some cupboards when I turned around an accidental bump into him causing him to fall.

"Are you okay?" We both ask in unison

"Wait hold up your the one who fell and got hurt yet you are worried for me and ask if I'm okay"

"Yeah.......?" he replied as if it was obvious.

"Hwang Hyunjin your IDIOT okay I think I know where everything is please leave before I have to punch a few wholes into that egg head of yours"

He pouted and waddled away.

I finally started cooking and decided on making steak with fried rice.

I had all my ingredients ready and was just grabbing some of the seasoning when I slip and was watching to come in contact with the hard floor.

But instead Hyunjin had caught me.

We looked into each other's eyes and my heart beat speed up.

I felt warmth.

Shit. I realised what was happening and pushed Hyunjin and stood up properly.

"Thanks" I said

He just nodded and walked away.

He was on his laptop so I guess he was still doing a bit of work.

I had finished cooking the rice and was just waiting on the steak.

After it was all done I called Hyunjin over and set the plates on the dinning table.

"Dig in" I said

"So how are you?"

He asked catching me of guard.

"Oh I've been good I guess"

"How are you parents?"

Ummmm

"My parents are doing well"

"Do you mind if I met your parents?"

What!?!

"Ummmm.......sure"

"I'll drop you off home today"

"No it's okay"

"Don't worry it's just an excuse to meet auntie and uncle"

"Auntie and uncle?"

"Your parents silly"

We finished eating and I washed up after arguing with Hyunjin for several messages.