24 ⚠️

A/N
⚠️ Guys trigger warning this has sexual harassment in this chap so feel free to skip it and please make sure if you don't feel comfortable with this don't read it please ⚠️

Jeongin

It was a Friday today and me and Hyunjin decided to walk home together.

We didn't really live that far away from each other.

I think I forgot to mention we are back to our old house which is why we live so close to each other.

We decided to walk through the park today as the weather was beautiful.

I felt safe and secure. But when he told me to wait at the bench for him as he needs to pop to the shop real quick I get scared.

So here I was now waiting on the park bench looking at the sky. All the innocent children running around not acknowledging the stress of life to come.

The puppy love couples pushing each other on the swings.

Elderly couples walking around.

People on their daily run. Others waking their dogs. Some pushing strollers with cute innocent chubby children in them.

I felt a weight on the bench and look to my side to see a woman in very revealing clothes.

She bend forwards whilst sitting down putting her chest on show. She was pretending I fix her shoe.

Out of the whole park this human decides to sit next to me. Argh!

Well I mean that's life I guess.

I was patiently waiting when the women moved closer to me.

She started complimenting me and instead of getting flustered or blushing I felt disgusted.

I mean I love being praised but the way the words rolled form her mouth made her seem repulsive.

She told me if I made a sound or screamed she would rip part of her clothes and shout that I was trying to touch her.

I felt fear arise me.

She came closer and closer and closer.

And she placed her hands on my thigh. I squirmed and tried to remove her hand but she stared me down reminding me of her words.

I then found an escape I was gonna trick her and escape when a tissue was placed on my face.

Then pitch black darkness.

I woke up in a car. I tried opening the door but my hands and feet were tied.

"Finally baby boy your awake."

I tried screamed but my mouth wouldn't work.

"Oh honey stop it your gonna hurt your throat it's just a temporary drug to mute you for a few hours. Don't be scared and just let me do my thing and then if your good you can leave and if you tell a soul maybe next time I'll have to make your punishment worse"

I shook my head no.

Tears were spilling out of my face.

Her hands returned to my thigh making me cringe.

She then moved to my crotch and started squeezing it.

I felt disgusted and ashamed and sinful.

I felt so impure.

She undid the zip and wad about to proceed with her horrific actions when the front car door was smashed scaring the women.

I turned to look straight into nugget's eyes.

"Hyunjin I found him but your not gonna like what you see" she said unit her phone before pulling a b**** by her hair yanking half of it out and spitting on her.

I needed Hyunjin, I wanted him to be by my side and no one else.

I wanted to feel pure again and Hyunjin's every touch made me feel like I was reborn so I knew he would make me better.

"Hyunjin is coming don't worry wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head no.

"I don't really wanna talk about it"

A/N

I am sorry I am really sorry guys please don't kill me I apologise.

Peace out ✌️