Picnic (Chapter 11)

(Unedited)

I don't want to like him though. It may sound mean saying that but I highly doubt he'll stick around after a while. Just as I was finsihing my lunch I heard someone step into the bathroom. "Y/N?" I could tell by the voice exactly who it was. 'What the hell is Denki doing in the girls bathroom looking for me?'

"Uh, ya?" I replied unsure and confused. "Is there anyone else in there?" he asked. I looked for any feet in the room but saw nothing. "No I'm the only one in here." the second those words left my mouth Denki stepped in and walked over to the stall I was in. "Why are you eating lunch in the bathroom?" he questioned.

"I don't really know. I used to do it all the time in middle school..." I half lied. Denki crawled on the floor and got under it into the stall I was in. "I- you could've just asked me to open the door." I said feeling slightly guilty. "Didn't think of that." he responded nervously rubbing the nape of his neck. "Anyway come on, were going back to the lunch room." he said taking my hand and leading me out of the bathroom.

Time skip to later that night

I was laying in bed with Denki's arms wrapped around me as I cuddled into his chest. "Hey Y/N?" he said gaining my attention. "Ya?" I asked waiting for his reply so I could go to bed. "I'm sorry about earlier when we were walking back from Nezu's office I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." he apoligized with a hint of guilt in his voice.

"It's fine." i replied then an idea popped into my head. I picked my head up off his chest and slowly leaned in to kiss him. It was dark in the room so he didn't see it coming. At first he was skocked but once he calmed down he kissed back. After a while we pulled apart for air so we didn't suffociate. There was a string of silivia connecting our lips.

Once our breathing calmed down a bit Denki went back in for another kiss. We repeated that a few times befoire we decided to got to bed for the night.

Time skip to Saturday

I woke up to Denki lightly shaking me. "Hey, wake up." he said. "hm. It's the weekend, I want to sleep in." I groaned rolling over, shoving my face into my pillow. "It's already 2:30, besides I have something planned, come on." he ushered pulling me out of bed. "Fine." I huffed walking over to the dresser and pulling out black jeans and a nice F/C shirt.

I walked into the bathroom and quickly got changed and ran a brush through my hair. When I walked out Denki was pulling his shoes on. He was wearing a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a plain white shirt, and a Pikachu unziped, zip-up hoodie. I put my combat boots on and grabbed my phone slipping it in my back pocket.

Denki got up and led me downstairs and out of the house. "Where are we going by the way?" I asked. "It's a suprise." he responded. After walking for ten minutes he finally said "Ok were almost there. close your eyes." I was kinda suspicious but did as he asked. "If I bump into anything I blame you." I threatened causing him to let out a chuckle.

After a few minutes I could tell the ground wasn't sidewalk anymore but grass. "Ok open your eyes..." Denki instructed me. Hesitantly I opened my eyes and was blown away by what I saw. There was a red and white plaid picnic blacket laid out on the groud along with a picnic basket. There were fairy lights hung up along the trees and there was a stream nearby that you could hear.

Denki took my hand and led me to the blanket and sat down along with me. As we started to eat the food he prepared a question popped up in my mind. "How did you leave the food out here with animals and stuff?" I asked. "I didn't. I had Kirishima put it there right before we arrived." he explained. I hummed at his response and continued to eat.

Once I finshed I looked over at him and another question popped into my mind. "Why did you bring me out here today?" I questioned which caused Denki to look nervous. Sweat rolled down his forehead and he cleared his throat. "W-well u-um. I wasnted to a-ask you if you wanted to be my g-girlfriend..." he stammered looking up at me.

Our eyes connected and he looked scared and nervous, but hopeful. "Of course!" I replied happily and tackled him into a hug causig him to fall down. Denki kissed me pasionately and I giggled into the kiss. Who would've thought that this is what would happen. I can already imagine Mina's reaction to this.

846 words
A/N: DONE! This book is finally over. I know it was kinda short and the ending seemed kinda rushed but ya. Also please check out my other books if you want!