Protective Denki (Chapter 6)

(Unedited)

The first day of school was finally over so everyone grabbed their stuff and got out of the building as quick as possible. I was waiting for Kaminari by the front gate.

Kaminari usually took awhile but I don't really care. I was about to take out my phone to listen to music when someone approached me. I looked up and saw a kid with silver hair. I think he was from class 1B.

"Do you need something?" I asked bored. "Well, I did lose my number, can I have yours?" The male asked in a flirty tone. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away towards the building to find Kaminari but he grabbed my wrist.

The male pulled me back to him and pinned me against the wall. Almost everyone has left already so nobody was around to help me. "Get off of me!" I yelled but to no avail. Not even a second later I heard someone running full speed and the male got pushed away from me.

I looked over to see Kaminari standing beside me. Kaminari slung his arm around my shoulder as he said "Sorry dude, this one's already taken." I blushed to high heaven but Kaminari was too focused to notice. I could tell he was slightly angry at the guy who hit on me but he had a smirk on his face. The guy just brushed off his clothes, scoffed, and walked away.

I turned towards Kaminari and gave him a huge hug. He just laughed and said "Next time wait for me in the classroom." "I will sorry Kaminari." I don't know why I apologised but the situation made him more mad than me.

"Denki" he said as if I was supposed to know why he was saying his first name. "Call me Denki." He continued. I blushed a lot, but I had barried my head in the crook of his neck so he wasn't able to see it. Denki pulled away from the hug and I immediately missed his warmth.

Denki picked me up bridal style and he started to walked home. I laughed, "Seriously Denki, I can walk myself ya know." His name felt foreign on my tongue, but I loved calling him by his first name, it felt right.

Once we arrived back at home he put me down and we took off our shoes and headed up to his room. I figured we may as well get started on homework early since it takes Denki a while. I sat on his bed and started to get out my homework. I looked up and Denki was already pouting.

"Come on we both know it takes you forever to do this." I said as he slowly walked over to the bed and got out his homework.

After finishing all of our homework my eyes got really heavy so I laid down on the bed and my eyes shut.

Denki's POV

Since Y/N fell asleep I decided to put all of our school stuff back in our bags and go to bed as well. I shut the light off and crawled into bed next to her covering the both of us up with blankets.

She snuggled up to my chest and my face got really warm but I didn't move.

In the morning
Y/N's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I immediately felt heat rush to my cheeks and up to the tips of my ears. I was laying on Denki's chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist. He looked too cute sleeping for me to wake him up. So I just decided to lay there and play with his hair.

I got so caught up in it that I didn't realize he woke up until he said "Looks like someone's having fun." I immediately took my hand out of his hair and blushed as I buried my face in his chest.

Denki stroked my hair until the door opened and Akira came into to wake us up. "Morning guys, oh your already up. Well you only have a half hour till you need to leave so I would start getting ready." Akira said before shutting the door.

I tried to get up but Denki's grip around my waist made it impossible. I looked at him in confusion and he said "Just 5 more minutes like this." Jesus, why did nobody warm me about his morning voice.

I nodded my head and cuddles back into his chest. After about 5 minutes he finally let me get up. I grabbed a clean uniform and went into his bathroom. I took off my dirty uniform from yesterday and put it in the dirty clothes bin. I was in the middle of putting on the uniform when someone knocked on the door and opened it.

I guessing he didn't realize I was in here because he shut the door behind him before realizing that I was in here. I was standing there in my knee high socks, my skirt and my bra on. Denki realized I was in here and immediately blushed.

He looked me up and down then said "S-sorry I d-d-didn't know you were in h-here." I laughed at his reaction, "Like what ya see." I teased taking a step closer to him. Denki's face turned an even deeper red and I just chuckled. I put on my button up shirt and the jacket and walked out like nothing happened. I'm guessing he was still frozen in place so I quickly ran a brush through my hair and went to check on him.

When I opened the door I immediately regretted it. He was standing there in nothing but his boxers. My face got super red and I tried to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

982 words
A/N: Sorry for not updating this yesterday, and for making Tetsutetsu a perv in the beginning of the chapter. I know he's not but it was for the sake of the story. He is my second favorite from class 1B, behind Monoma of course.