Entrance Exams (Chapter 5)

(Unedited)

After Entrance Exams

Y/N's POV

The entrance exams were a lot harder than I thought. Plus we were fighting robots, my quirk was fit for people not robots. Even though my quirk is ment to be used on people and I couldn't use it, I got 25 points.

A week later when they get the letters

I was sitting on the couch in the living room as Kaminari was racing out the door to go get the mail. He ran back inside with 5 pieces of mall. As Kaminari was shuffling through he handed one to me and kept one in his hands and set the rest of the mail down.

After watching the weird video thingy

"We both got into class 1A!" Kaminari yelled as he started jumping up and down. I got 25 attack points and 10 rescue points, a total of 35 points.

Kaminari squeezed me into a tight bear hug. I chuckled before saying "Loosen your grip please, I can't breath." Kaminari let go of me and took a step back as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, I got a little carried away." He mumbled.

"It's fine" I said.

First Day at UA

I finally finished getting ready for school so I was waiting by the front door for Kaminari. Hee walked up to me and we headed out the door. It was a fairly short walk to school so there was no need to take a train.

It was silent the entire time. Not the awkward kind of silence, it was a comfortable silence. Once we reached the school we realized me didn't really know where our classroom was.

We roamed a few halls before finding the large door that said 1A on it. Once we stepped in a few people looked at us but said nothing. Then I realized there was a blonde kid sitting with his feet on a desk as he argued with a tall dark blue haired male.

Kaminari and I both took a seat. We were right next to each other. I was about to take my phone out to listen to music but I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see a cute girl with pink hair and pink skin. "Hey, my name's Mina Ashido, you can call me Mina." She stated. Since Mina was sitting right next to me, may as well be her friend. "I'm Y/N L/N, you can call me Y/N.

"Hey, I don't get to call you Y/N, you've known me way longer." Kaminari pouted. I laughed and said "Well you never asked to, and I never said you couldn't."

Kaminari looked happy as I said that. "Oh Y/N, do you want to go to a cafe after school?" Kaminari asked. "Sure Denki." I said. His first name felt foreign on my tongue, but I like calling him Denki.

Suddenly he was smiling a lot more than before. I couldn't tell if it was because I said yes or because I called him Denki but it was adorable. "Oooooo. Are you two dating." Mina asked.

Denki's and my face got really red and Mina just chuckled. "N-no were just friends." We both said in unison. Mina gave us a look that said 'ya right' but she didn't say anything else. Our faces turned back to their normal color and Denki started talking to some red head kid that was next to him. I think his name was Kirishima.

Then a guy with black wavy hair and baggy black clothes walked into the classroom. I figured he was our teacher but he kinda looked like a hobo, and why the hell was he carring a yellow sleeping bag?

"Hello, I am Mr. Aizawa I will be your homeroom teacher this year." He said as he brought a coffee cup to his mouth. "Change into your gym uniforms and meet me outside." He said as he exited the room. All the kids got up grabbed their PE uniforms and left the room.

The girls went into the female locker room and the boys went into the male locker room. Once we all got changed we headed outside to where Mr. Aizawa was.

"Ok so today we are going to be doing a quirk assessment test. If you get in last place you will be expelled." He stated bluntly. Everyone started to freak out except for like 2 kids.

After the Quirk Assessment Test

I got in 14th place and Denki got in 16th. 14th wasn't the best but atleast I wasn't in last place. I felt really bad for Izuku Midoriya. He was behind the group and he looked like he was about to have a mental brake down.

I can't blame him, it's only our first day at UA and he has already gotten expelled. "Oh by the way, nobody is actually getting expelled. I just said that to get the best work out of you guys." Mr. Aizawa informed us.

Midoriya looked relieved but almost everyone else looked ticked off that he lied about something like that. "Oh, you guys didn't figure that out. Sorry, I suppose I should have said something." Yaoyorozu said bluntly.

878 words
A/N: Thank you for reading this extremely boring chapter. Byeeeeeee