Principal Nezu (Chapter 8)

(Unedited)

The second I stepped into the classroom everyone looked at me and my stomach sank. Oh god...what did Mina do?!

Everyone kept looking at their phones then back up at me. I started to zone out with a bunch of thoughts circling through my head. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it snapped me out of my daze. I turned around and looked a Denki and Mina. I gave Mina the death glare for a second before returning my gaze to Denki. "You good? Why are you staying the doorway?" He asked while searching my face for answers.

I didn't say anything but I just looked at the class then back at Denki. "Oh god." Was all he said. I decided to just walk to my seat with my head down. I figured the teacher would be here soon. I took a seat in the back of the classroom in-between Todoroki and Uraraka. Todoroki was the only person that wasn't looking at his phone.

I figured it would be smart to see exactly what their looking at so I got our my own phone. Mina's social media page wasn't hard to find. She posted photos of me and Denki on the train this morning and photos of him carrying me home the other day. A lot of people have already seen it, great.

I put my phone away as Mr. Aizawa walked into the classroom with his sleeping bag in hand. His eyes roamed across the room and they landed on me. I had a sick feeling in my stomach that he knew about the photos Mina posted. "L/N, Kaminari, and Ashido. Principal Nezu would like to see you." My heart dropped. I hesitantly got up along with Denki and Mina.

We walked out of the classroom down the hallways with an awkward silence filling the air. That was until I felt Denki protectively wrap his arm around my waist. I looked at him confused but before he could answer I already knew. The guy that was hitting on me the other day was walking infront of us.

I tried to brush it off but my stomach flipped when I realized our destination was the same. He walked in before us still oblivious that we were there. Principal Nezu was sitting at his desk looking at his computer until he looked up and saw us. "Hello. Take a seat please." He said. I looked around the room, there were only 3 extra chairs. Mina quickly took one of them, so did the other kid.

Now Denki and I were awkwardly looking at each other than back at the empty chair. "You can have it." We both said in unison. We both chuckled as Nezu cut it. "You two can just share." He said it so casually that it was just awkward. I felt my face heat up as Denki and I both sat down with me on his lap.

"Now your probably wondering why your here." We all nodded for him to continue. "Well to put it simply Tetsutetsu, you have been harassing girls, L/N you were one of them. Kaminari, you stood up for miss L/N Mina do you still have the photos on your phone for proof?"