II

"I've been looking for you two everywhere"

Lizzy was now standing at the end of one of the many corridors of Hogwarts, with both George and Fred stopping dead on their tracks. It was about a little over month since the school semester has begun and the Weasley twins started to avoid the ghost girl like some type of plague.

Of course she had all the time in the world to do try to find them but like being a regular teen liked to lounge around and relax too. Lizzy didn't want to storm into their dorm room either since one she learned during her time at Hogwarts to never enter the boys dormitory because of the rest of the marauders and the naked Sirius incident. And two she also respected the boys' privacy, she wouldn't like it either if a constant annoying ghost was with them 24/7. Lizzy did had other friends at the school time to time too.

"Just in time too, we were looking for you", Fred casually put his arm over her shoulder and brought her along to one of the secluded stone benches to sit down.

"Sorry Lizzy we were a bit caught up with some things. Now we have a few questions of our own to ask of you", George and Fred now stood in front of her in a more serious position.

"What do you mean, you guys are kind of scaring me now", there were only less than a handful of times Lizzy actually saw the Weasley twins in full seriousness. Lizzy adverted her looks from their eyes and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well you see, uh"

"I am not going to beat around the bush. How did you die?", Fred took the lead as Lizzy froze.

"Can we not talk about it that doesn't matter", she kept her eyes on the floor.

"Come on Lizzy just tell us"

"Only if you're comfortable about it Fred means"

Lizzy was now on her feet but walked towards the slit opening of the corridor not facing the boys.

"No no really boys it doesn't matter"

"Just tell us", Fred continued now creeping closer behind her, while George stayed a few paces behind.

"I don't think I will. I don't have to", Lizzy was admiring the full moon only speaking in a whisper.

"No you have to", Fred voice on contract to her was booming trying to be dominant around the space they were. George was now pulling back at Fred's elbow the air in the room didn't feel right anymore. 

"Why? You already know I don't like talking about it. It's not good no not good at all", her figure looked like it was fuming with blue and black hues floating around her. Her shoulders kept quivering up and down up and down up and down.

"That's enough Freddie, Lizzy obviously doesn't want to talk about it", George pulled on Fred's elbow more but his brother just shook him off. George wanted to get both of them to calm down before they do something they regret or hurt each other.  

"No she is going to talk I am just trying to help you. Tell me", Fred grabbed Lizzy's shoulder, the hues around her body erupted sending George to fly to the opposite side of the hallway. Fred held on but all he felt was chills and he closed his eyes.

He heard blood churning screams, and loud sobbing that he thought should not be humanly possible. Opening his eyes he was in some woods? But, his sun-kissed freckled skin he was  glowing blue. He followed the sounds of ear spitting pleads. Spread out on the floor of the woods was two people. As one was on top of the other as the victim violently thrashed their legs to get free. The attackers face was unseeable to Fred, in his eyes its was like someone got a marker and crossed out their face in a comic book. 

The attacker leaned back and their she was Elizabeth Potter had gone quiet now. Only muttering to herself as tears were running down her face. The attacker was holding a wand at her neck now as they let their hand holding a knife down to the ground. Fred was running towards her yelling her name. But, she was unfazed from her state of terror and Fred who would look like to be rescuing her. 

Fred was getting sucked in by some type of force, a hurricane back to the direction he first arrived at. Back through tunnel vision he felt his hand squeeze down to something he quickly twist his hand around the object.

Ghost Elizabeth Potter was now facing him. All of her hair was flipped to one side and he saw it.

The carvings of the name BLACK on that side of her neck. The worse part was it still looked like it was a freshly made even though she has been dead all those years ago.

"How did you do that", all the strong black and blue hues were gone now. Both Fred and Lizzy were in shock. For her to live through that again and Fred to witness what happened.

"I don't know what happened, was that you. Oh Beth I'm sorry for pushing you I'm sorry", Fred went to hug her and surprisingly she let him do it willingly.

" No I'm sorry Fred. You should have never saw that, I lost control I'm sorry", Lizzy was too in shock of what happened to be even mad at the boy. But, she noticed something else and phased through Fred and went towards George was propped up against the wall.

"Are you okay Georgie, I'm so sorry. Are you hurt anywhere", George was a bit dumbfounded at what he saw.

"That was" George took a second to take a breather, "wicked".

But after he said that George Weasley fainted.