III

" Are you two on good terms now"

The three of were secluded near the Black Lake Fred and George were making bets on which leaf would fall first, while their ghost friend was more near the water focusing her energy on a rock.

"As if Georgie ", Lizzy cut the chase while Fred pouted at her.

"But I have said sorry so many times. What can I do to make to you?", Fred went to stand by her admiring her handiwork as a faint blue shadow was lifting the rock.

"You know what I want", Lizzy sent the rock to the water making it skip a few times before it drowned back into the lake.

"This is going to be entertaining for sure. You're in it now Freddie, and now you owe me that potions paper too", George clapped his brother's back while the red leaf he betted on fell before the yellow one.

"Okay then can we do it today. I wasn't that excited for class anyways", Fred sighed. She hasn't done this to Fred since their first year who knows what could happen this time.

"Don't ask so miserable Freddie I'll just be shadowing you, literally. You ready?", Lizzy had the biggest smile on her face. Well at least she's happy, Fred had to remind himself.

"Yes come at me ghost girl", Fred rubbed the back off his head.

"Okay guys remember if any of you get uncomfortable the safe word is fudge brownies", George teased the both of them making Fred hit him slightly.

"Please George you wish this was going to be you. And I am grateful for you letting me every time", Lizzy rolled her eyes at him. "Its my pleasure, anything for you to get a little lively while being dead"

"Can we just get this over now, I can't stand my little brother flirting with ms. transparent", Fred groaned while little pangs in his heart were heating him up.

"Here goes nothing, close your eyes if it feels better", Fred was facing the waters of Black Lake and closed his eyes. Lizzy placed her hand on his back and felt herself phase.

"All good Freddie?", George asked him figuring Lizzy finished her handiwork already.

"I'm just right"

"What about you Lizzy"

"Trust me here for a second Fred. Repeat after me" Lizzy gently whispered into his ear.

"Lizzy?"

"Something isn't right"
"Now look around and panic a little"

Fred started to touch his body and look around him

"Are you two playing a prank on me. She's gone"

George's eyes grew wide before looking around the area searching himself for her.

"Come one lets sneak on him"

Fred's legs started moving against his will. They were now standing behind George as Fred leaned forward.

"I'm doing alright too", words came out of his mouth but this time it was Fred's and Lizzy's voices in sync.

"You jerks, you both scared me", George nudged Fred making him stumble back.

"Let's go to class please. I'll just hang out in your shadow now, the possession things take too much energy out of me", Lizzy said and let Fred take control of his body again while she hanged around in his shadow.

"Well you heard the ghost lady George let's go to class"

-

They didn't go to class.

Lizzy decided for them to take a pit stop at the kitchens. She has taught them during their first year the secret of getting in, tickling the pear.

Lizzy in Fred's shadow was now controlling him to do the evilest thing the twins hated. Making her favorite brownies, yes it might not seem evil for you but it was for them. She purposely blinded Fred and George so they could never get the recipe from her.

"And we're done", Fred via Lizzy was now jumping up and down and clapping his hand. They pulled out the brownies from the oven then started cutting it out into pieces.

"Have some too Georgie", Lizzy brought back the blue hues that blinded both of the boys as she offered the brownies. "I missed this so much", she moaned at the taste of the fudge brownies melted in her mouth. Well Fred's mouth since she was using him as a temporary vessel.

"You seriously need to tell us the recipe one of these days", George was about to get another piece but was cut off by Fred slapping his hand away.

"No", Fred/Lizzy walked out of the kitchen while thanking the elves.

"Hey Fred what class do you have next", Lizzy whispered into his ear. "I have DADA head ass", Fred said out loud as kids from potions were leaving class.

"Uh Fred are you okay?", Harry asked while Ron was right behind him, it took a lot of built up frustration for Fred to call anyone really a head ass. Usually he would only be cursing on the quidditch pitch.

"Oh Harry how have you been", Fred/Lizzy took Harry into a hug. "Would you like a brownie", Lizzy offered up.

"Uh yeah sure", Harry took one and it was delicious. "I'll get one too", Ron was about to grab a brownie from the tin Fred was carrying.

"No not you", Fred/Lizzy said while slapping his hand away. Ron's ears were now red and the same goes for his hand as he rubbed the pain away.

"Oh Harry, Ronnikins. Uh you see me and Fred were testing some potions. He is now wonkers. Well see you two later ", George witness everything and scurried to take Fred/Lizzy away. "You're the one that's wonkers. I'm completely fine", they put a fit while George dragged them to the DADA classroom.

"Hey Ron are your brothers okay?", both of the boys watched the whole ordeal seeing Fred cry while bring dragged away. They were both amused and confused.

"All honesty, no and they never are"