September 1. 1993

It was another year back at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly. Everyone was aware and alert now that Sirius Black was on the loose. But, what could possibly happen at Hogwarts where its suppose to be the safest place on Earth plus with the extra precautions of dementors sent by the ministry. The school has seen more or less worse the last two years with a mountain troll in the school and a basilisk petrifying was under their feet this whole time. The students have already met the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher already having new hopes for the subject. The feast had concluded so each house was heading for their respective dorms.

"Fred, George where are you two going" Percy as Head boy was going to try his attempt to control his twin brother again especially since it would be his last year. Now that he was Head boy now he expected them to give him a well earned ounce of respect. But, they bewitched his badge and it read Bighead boy instead of Head boy. Did Percy mentioned that he was Head boy now. Anyways, both twins turned around to their older brother.

"Here",
"And there",
"Anywhere",
"Everywhere"
"Probably no where"
"But just not here"

"Don't worry perfect little head of yours Perc. We won't get into trouble", Fred said putting his hand on Percy's left shoulder.

"Well not much then per usual", George faced formed a grin while he put his hand on Percy's right shoulder. Percy was going to give a brotherly Head boy speech.

"Hey Percy I think that first year is about to fall off the stairway", Percy quickly did a 180 facing the direction George pointed. To there actually a 11 year old Gryffindor about to fall off the moving staircase.

Both Fred and George had made their getaway and were heading to her usual corridor by the clock hall. But she was nowhere in sight. Fred pulled out the map from his trousers' back pocket while his brother went to hover over it as well.

"Look that Peter guy is in bed with Ron again"

"Should we ask?"

"Nah he can tell us when he's comfortable"

"Anyways she isn't at the bridge"

"Not at the Forbidden Forrest either"

A cold hand went on Fred's shoulder to make space for themselves between the two "Did you look at the astronomy tower"

"Yes not there either"

"Wait a minute, Lizzy", George looked up from the map to see the girl still the same state since they first met her.

"Hey boys", Elizabeth Potter gave them a soft smile before both of them took her into a small hug.

"Oh wow you Weasley lot just keep getting taller and taller", Lizzy let out a grim laugh seeing the twins now basically were now towering her.

"You look like you just got shorter to me", George said before putting his arm on head as an armrest. She huffed a little before making her form more transparent as George's arm fell right through her.

"Oh wow Beth you got quite good at that now", Fred's looked quite impressed now. Since the twins met her she couldn't hold either a transparent or solid form for very long or switch to them in an instant.

Both the twins and Lizzy were new to the ghost thing.

"Watch this", Lizzy winked at Fred before walking to the direction where George was standing, then turning back transparent to walk right through him. George had a full body shiver before yelling out at her.