autumn is here with the leaves saying their last goodbyes with dying colors.

She was a comets trip around the universe.

"Its 1975 I think I can go on a date without needing anyone's consent", Lizzy muttered under her breathe as she made her way through the courtyard. Lizzy had left the great hall right after the maraunders, first going with the rest of the girls to the library. James was still in a shock state from his little sister going on a date, expecially with one of his best friends. Leading for Remus to apologize to the group and carry James out to find a way to get him back to normal.

"Next you know it they are going to make poor Remus trade land and 2 dozen sheep to let him see me"

Lily had insisted for the group plus Severus to go to the library for a bit of o.w.l studying. Marlene and Lizzy were surprisenly they were all civil with Severus Snape for Lily's sake. But, Lizzy went in to grab the books she needed and left to get ready for her date which was suppose to be in the afternoon. Now she was holding her books while taking her time to stroll the courtyard to release some steam.

Two redheaded boys watched Elizabeth Potter in amusement as she was now almost going to run into a pillar. "I told you she would", one of them smirked while putting out his hand while the other gave him a gallon. Elizabeth Potter did in fact walked into a pillar and fell on her bottom. Both of the boys went over to her one on each arm and helped her on her get back on her feet.

"Thanks Gideon, thank you Fabian", Lizzy sighed while flopping off the dirt of her clothes. The Prewett twins had also went to pick up her books so she doesn't have to bend over. They both read the titles of the books she had then switched the piles examining the others before handing back to the girl. "You two thank you again", she gave each twin their respective hug.

"So-" "Lizzy" "Why so many books", Fabian finished off the question. "What else owls, what about you guys with newts next year?", she sighed over how much more stress she would go under for the coming months. "Oh Lizzy Lizzy don't you know owls and newts are just a gate to whatever we want to do", Fabian said. "Newts shouldn't define us", Gideon said in a singsong voice.

"Well it's always nice to chat with the both of you. I will miss you both so much when you leave. Please no more dungbomb in random classrooms because you both have so many free blocks", Lizzy gave each a friendly kiss on the cheek before walking towards the Gryffindor common room. "Ten gallons she likes me better than you", Gideon bet up with his twin. "Gideon we both know I'm the favorite", Fabian nodded before going back to the courtyard to plan another prank.

Remus was wearing one of his infamous knitted sweaters and faded black jeans while leaning against the wall of the clock tower. "Remus hi", the boy turned around to see his date, her hair wildly neat as usual while she was adorn in a sweater that coincidentaly matching colors with him. "Hi, you look wow", he blushed at the sight of her.

"You flatter me too much, this is my favorite sweater. But, I think I have to change because you're wearing the same thing", Lizzy adjusted her weight from foot to foot. "Oh no no its fine, actually I like it ", Remus chuckled a bit before walking towards her.

But he stumbled a bit as Lizzy supported his weight. "Remus we don't have to go today, I know its tough on you. Please", she wrapped her arm around his torso while giving him her puppy eyes.

"You promise you'll give me another chance?", he gave in to her while being a gloomy for missing his date with her. "Moony I will give you a hundred dates if that will make you happy", Lizzy gave him a soft smile while she led the both of them back to the common room.