part one

Elizabeth groaned lightly as her body felt stiff from the position she was in.

"You're finally awake", a voice echoed as she opened her eyes. Everything was in the shade of greys and whites.

"Where are we. Is this the Great Hall?"

"What no how are you Regulus?"

Lizzy gave Regulus Black him a look before continuing, " I just saw you a few minutes ago Reggie".

"Actually make that a few years Lizzy", he gave her a sad smile before standing up from the bench. "Oh that really happened", the memory of her death flooded back in as Regulus gave a mhm.

"Wow you really grew up. How old are you now", Lizzy noticed how much taller the younger Black brother was now, and how is facial features now sharpened. "Just Eighteen"

"Wait if I'm dead, what in Merlin's beard are you doing here", she stood on her feet now as Regulus put a some space between them knowing how her reaction will be.

" About that I kinda sorta died too"

"REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK. YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO LIVE A FULL LIFE MEET A SPECIAL LADY OR MAN HAVE KIDS MAYBE NAME ONE AFTER ME AND GROW OLD AND GRAY", Lizzy was softly punching his shoulder. Regulus stretched his arm out on her forehead to make some distance between them before another round of her punching him.

"Reggie did Sirius know what you did", he only shook his head.

"I wish I've gotten to speak to him one last time. But, in due time someone will find out and he will know I never wanted to be evil. I was just a boy"

Lizzy brought him in for a hug. They were both so young.

"Do you know if they are okay. Do you think we are ghost now and we can check on them"

" When you, you know, they took it hard. Most peaceful time Hogwarts has seen in a long time without you. But I think eventually they made their peace. As far as I know time works differently here. We are in some place resembling the Great Hall but since I've arrived here you have been asleep. I tried walking out already but all it was were white walls. I couldn't leave you behind so I just waited"

"Lets go find out together shall we"

"uh Lizzy I think something is happening again", Regulus' voice started to falter as Lizzy was growing transparent and releasing a blue glow.

"Reggie I'm scared"

"Don't be. We'll meet again, we will all meet again"

Elizabeth groaned lightly as her body felt stiff from the position she was in for the second time.

"Argh my head feels like Sirius hit me with a bloody bludger again", she got into her feet and looked around. She was still in the Forbidden Forrest. "Crap how long have I been out, James is going to kill me"

Lizzy ran all the way to the Whomping Willow it was still frozen when she entered inside. Before stepping inside the shrieking shack, she imagined herself as the thestral but much to her attempt no change happened. Risking her life to check on her brother and friends she opened the door to no one. Nothing at all except for thick layers of dust on everything on sight. Yes they usually did left the shack to run wild but protect Remus or anyone who was also in the forest that night. But, she tried making the shack as comfortable as possible for Remus by often cleaning it up and adding a few things to leave it a cozy room.

Where were they?

Lizzy ran as fast as she can to the castle. She went through every floor of the school panic searching for them, until stopping at the seventh floor of the castle. Figuring the rest of the maraunders could be inside their dorms playing hide and seek with werewolf remus. But there were two lanky-redheaded boys just standing in the middle of the hall. She trot just in front of them to see Mrs. Norris staring back at them with her big red eyes.

"Gideon, Fabien. Don't just stand there come on!", Lizzy realized the boys were actually the identical twins. She took both of their wrists and ran in the opposite direction of the cat. The hall was mostly filled with nothing but portraits after portraits getting some sleep. Now Mrs. Norris was meowing loudly and the faint glow of Filch's lantern behind them.

Lizzy kept pacing in one place now trying to remember one of the quick getaways when she turned around to find a broom closet. She shoved all three of them, which they had all fit in with and had lots of room to spare.

"This proves as another reason why the maraunders are the best pranksters in the school. You two just stood there like deers on headlights when almost caught", Lizzy went on a blind rant before taking a proper look at the twins.

"Wait did you two took a potion and got younger. Gideon & Fabien Prewett? ", the twins were now very short to her with big childlike eyes instead of their sharp features she's been use to for the past couple years.

"Actually its Fred Gideon Weasley Ms. Ghost", the twin on the left said and got goosebumps from her hold.

"What did you call me", Lizzy let go both of their wrists now.

"Ms. Ghost", both of the Weasley twins said insync.

Lizzy now looked down at her hands that were slightly transparent and giving off a soft blue glow.

"What year is it"

"Well its October 14, 1989 of course" they said together again.

Lizzy's mind started panicking again before she fell before her feet and fainted.

"Fred"

"Yeah?"

"I don't think its normal for a ghost to faint"

"Must have been your breath Georgie"

The first year Weasley twins were beyond bewildered at the now fainted ghost in the disguised broom closet of the room of requirements.