Todoroki's Origin

(A/N): So ⚠️major manga spoilers⚠️ for.. obvious reasons *cough* *cough* Dabi is a Todoroki *cough* *cough* Anyways there will be some stuff that's not canonically there, but I'm like 6 chapters in and need some angst.
-
"So, Happy late-ish Birthday to Todoroki!! Wooo!! Anyways, all Todorokis.. and Dabi please wait out in one of the rooms over there." C says pointing to a row of doors that suddenly appear on the walls, said people get up and go into the rooms.

"Alright, now that that's settled we're gonna get into the angst. Grab your tissues and prepare to cry cause this is gonna be a ride. And before I forget I did ask for their consent beforehand so don't worry." "Wait, what's going on? What's so bad that the Todoroki's need to leave?" Mandalay questions. "Wait... Is it about THAT?! Are you sure that they're all comfortable sharing that?" Midoriya says frantically. "100% also I should probably chain the pros into the chairs so they don't decide to kill Endeavor. Anyways no more questions we're starting now!"

The youngest Todoroki is shown sitting in a chair directly in front of a woman who seemed to be a doctor. "The old man was an ambitious man, he's always wanted to become the Number 1 hero for reasons I'm not so sure of myself. He tried for years but nothing ever worked, so he decided to arrange a quirk marriage."

"A wHAT?!" half of the audience shouts. "Hey Papa? What's a.. quirk maar-marriage?" Eri says looking at the oddly quiet English teacher. "It's when people are put together and get married like Papa and Dad. But there's no love." Present Mic sighs out.

"He bribed mom's family into selling her off. Together they had four children, including myself. First was Touya, he had a fire quirk, but instead of orange flames his were blue, and since mom had an ice quirk he was vulnerable to his own fire. A couple years later they had Fuyumi, she had an ice quirk so she was deemed a failure in the old man's eyes. Natsuo of course was also a failure in his eyes since he didn't have a quirk at all.-idk I'm going on a limb here, I even tried looking it up but they never mention his quirk- Then low and behold, I was born. I had both fire and ice, which my father looked for all along."

"This is so messed up.." Mina says, wide-eyed to no one in general. "Well better get those tissues ready cause this is barely even grazing the surface." C replies. "I'm gonna pummel Endeavor into the ground...Let me out these chains." "No can do Eraser, I just got the floors clean. Blood is so annoying to clean y'know? You have to clean it up AND use hydrogen peroxide. Seriously, who decided to invent black lights and luminol."

"Sometimes I get jealous of Fuyumi and Natsuo, sure they also grew up in an abusive household and had to see everything happen. But I just wish I never had Endeavor breathing down my back 24/7 even now when I know he's trying and isn't going to beat me, Touya, or mom until we're passed out in our own blood, vomit, and tears. Speaking of Touya and mom, they were the closest I had as support for a while.

Though with my luck they both left as soon as I was six. It was one night when I came down for a glass of water since I couldn't sleep, I saw mom in the kitchen talking on the phone with grandma. The words she said right before she noticed me have always stuck with me, she said that she 'couldn't take it anymore, and that they look more and more like him everyday.' those were the words she said right before pouring boiling water on the left side of my face."

The screen changes as Todoroki talks, showing younger versions of Rei, Touya, and Shouto lying unconscious and Fuyumi and Natsuo looking horrified behind a cracked open door. To Rei talking on a phone while boiling water and pouring said water on Shouto's face during a mental breakdown, a crazed look on her face. To Rei icing the burn in a panic after she realizes what happened.

"Permission to give Todoroki a hug once he gets back?" Hagakure asks aloud. "Actually Dekusquad has already set up the cuddle pile, we're waiting for Todoroki to come back. But you can still hug him if you want." Iida responds. "Oh that's why you guys were so quiet, I would've expected a more explosive reaction." Sero chimes in. "He's told us a little about it, but Midoriya-Chan seems to know most of it, kero."

"She was sent to a mental hospital when the old man found out. A little after, from what I know and what Natsuo told me, Endeavor sent Touya into a hero training program or something along those lines. A few months or so later he cremated himself alive apparently, burning his whole body except his jaw. That's what everyone thought till the war happened."

"Wait, what war?!" Partially everyone shouts. "Uhhh.. Surprise..? Basically a war starts and the League of Villains wreck your shit, kill many pros and destroy reputations, mostly Endeavor's and Hawks' though." said bird flinches at his hero name. "HA! Looks like hero society crumbles in the future!" handy man laughs. "Shhh... we'll look into the future later." C says.

"I'm not exactly sure how to feel about Touya, especially since he admitted that he sent that Nomu after Natsuo, and even said his original plan was to kill me when I became a pro hero. Of the few memories I have of Touya besides the ones where we're beaten into the ground, he was always my favorite sibling. Whenever I reached my breaking point in training, he'd offer to take my place. He'd also sneak me junk food at night, bought All Might merch whenever Endeavor burned mine, showed me how to get away with annoying the old man, and basically taught me everything I know. Of course I was never as close to him as Natsuo was but I was happy with what I had." He says with a small smile on his face.

"Even after his older brother did all that Todoroki doesn't seem angry with him in the slightest! So manly!" Kirishima yells out.

"Have you tried talking with either of them?" the woman asks. "I started talking with my mom after the Sport's Festival, I would've visited sooner but I thought that it would only cause her more pain. As for Touya, I feel like deep down, I knew it was him ever since the training camp when they kidnapped Bakugo. The way his voice sounded smug like whenever he'd beat me in a video game late at night and how his eyes looked so soft like they did whenever he patched up my wounds."

"Midoriya, are you.. crying?" Sero asks. "You can't *hic* blame *hic* me! It's so sad, plus Inasa is *hic* crying too!" Midoriya yells out as Inasa rants about how passionate the dual-quirk user was while blowing his nose as Camie pats his back.

"That's all the time we have today Mr.Todoroki. I'll see you again next week, I hope that you can sort this all out." the therapist says with a soft look on her face as the screen shuts off.

"Uhm, C. I think you forgot to restrain my mom. She went into the room that Endeavor went in earlier, so you might want to check on her." Midoriya says while wiping away the rest of just tears. "OH FUCK I DID! I'll be right back, I'll tell the other Todorokis to come back now." C says while running into the rooms.

"The (conscious) members of the Todoroki family come back from their rooms with one Midoriya Inko, who was smiling eerily. "Todoroki-kun! Come here and let us shower you in love!" Midoriya waves his arms up in the air as the hero-in-training came back with his family. Suddenly feeling something on his legs he looks down and sees Eri and Kota hugging him. "I'm so sorry that had to happen to you Mr. Shouto!" Eri says while hugging harder on his right leg, while Kota stays quiet yet hugs harder on his other leg. "SOMEONE TAKE A PICTURE THIS IS SO CUTE!!" Mina shrieks, "ALREADY ON IT!" Hagakure yells back.

For the first time in years, Shouto smiles. Not the usual small smiles he gives, but a full-blown grin. Though if you ask him, he'll deny it. Even with all the witnesses and picture evidence.

-
(A/N): Bruh I just realized that I never turned in my theatre project and I am dyinggg. It's 9:43pm and It's been due for a month now, we're also expanding on it to so, FUCK! And I also didn't know how to end this chapter so I hope you enjoyed. I'll have them look at memes or smth else since I got some catching up to do with my school work.