Intermission ⚠️MANGA SPOILERS⚠️

(A/N): ⚠️Spoilers for War Arc up to Chapter 297 ⚠️
-
"What are you reading over there C?" Midoriya asks. "Well you see, I was supposed to be doing work but your manga got a new chapter which I've been waiting forever for. And oh my god, this is so awesome! You guys even got a new character introduced and she's so pretty! I don't know her name but OH MY GOD SHE'S SO PRETTY!!" C fan(girls??)

"Ooh, what's it about?" Uraraka questions. "Well it's not going exactly well for the heroes since the war just finished up and everything is shit. A lot of you are hospitalized or dead, hero society just crumbled, and now All For One and all the villains in Tartarus escape in one chapter. Which is super cool if you don't think about how your all basically fucked, especially with Midoriya, Endeavor, and many others in critical condition. Oh, and Midoriya has most likely lost the use of his arms-" C says, suddenly looking up. "Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have said all that. I have trouble understanding emotions, but from the looks on your face I probably should've kept most of that away from you." "Is it possible for you to tell us more about all of this?" Nezu asks.

"Well I could show you a few things later since some of you guys seem to still be trying to process what I just told you. Though I won't go into any deaths, which is pretty self-explanatory, don't want you trying to change your timeline. Though I'll tell you all one thing before we go back to reacting. Some of you have connections to the villains, mostly the League. Those people being, the Midoriya's, the Todoroki's, Aizawa, Hizashi, Nemuri, and Monoma specifically. You already know about Dabi being a Todoroki though, so it doesn't come to much of a surprise. Think of it as a fun challenge to see if you can figure out the connections, especially since a certain league member can't remember what happened before turning to villainy."
-
So, theories I believe in are: Inko in Nana's daughter/Deku and Shiggy are cousins and Monoma and Toga are siblings. I think that the other two are obvious. Also this chapter totally wasn't just gonna be about me thirsting over a character:

 Also this chapter totally wasn't just gonna be about me thirsting over a character:

I'll probably have them look at more memes after this.