Bakusquad Dorks

(A/N): When was it the last time I made an actual chapter?? I feel so bad for not uploading. When I made the last two author's notes I was actually writing the chapter then my teachers and dead fanfic writers collectively came together and decided to give me a bunch of tests and spam my phone with fanfic updates till my icloud literally closed on me. Not to mention a lot of things have been going on in my private life and I lost all my progress on the chapter so now I'm just bullshitting half of this during class since I'll be really busy from now on. Enjoy!
-
"Is it just me or does it feel like months have gone by even though nothing happened?" Kaminari asked aloud. "Now that you mention it, it feels like it's been forever since we watched the Dekusquad video." Mina replied, finally out her timeout box.

"Oh that's cause it HAS been months since that happened and I'm surprised you can still tell time in this void. And since it's been so long we should get started already." C says as they press a button.

"Just how broke is Uraraka Ochako?" The TV booms out.

"OH WHAT THE FUCK! I'M NOT THAT POOR!" Uraraka squawks. "Yes you are." the Dekusquad says at the same time. "Shit, the screen is still connected to my phone." C panics while trying to unplug their phone. "What's with the picture of Midobro in Gran Torino's scarf?" "Oh shit shit shit shit that's a manga spoiler... I got my phone out now we're gonna ignore any of that ever happened and watch the Bakusquad do dumb shit before I throw trauma on all of you."
-
"GET BACK HERE YOU ASSHOLES!" Bakugo yells while using explosions to run around the dorms.

"What a lovely start." Shinso deadpans

"What's going on here?" Ojiro asks. "Oh Kaminari, Mina, Sero and Kirishima stole Bakugo's shoujo manga collection and now he's embarrassed." Jirou answers.

"Isn't shoujo targeted for young teen girls? I've never liked them much cause they're so boring." Shigaraki comments. "That's because you have no taste Tomura, even Dabi reads them!" Toga adds.

"I don't read them! I just accidentally packed Fuyumi's manga collection instead of mine." "Dabi, I don't like shoujo, just admit that you like romance manga already."
-
*Knock* *Knock*
"Who the fuck is knocking on my door at 12 in the morning!" Bakugo yells from his bed. "Sorry Bakubro, I couldn't sleep. Can I stay with you for the night?" Kirishima says from the open door.

"KiriBaku?" "Hagakure put your phone down." Ojiro says exasperatedly.

"Fine.. But I better not hear a single peep from you." the pomeranion says while moving over to make room.

~Not even two seconds later~
*Creeeeeak*
"Hey Kacchaaan, you up?" Kaminari peaks through the door while in a pikachu onesie. "Oh! You and Kiri are having a moment, I'll just go now." Denki says before backing away. "Dunce face get in here, you already had to sneak up a whole ass floor to get here, might as well stay." the portable charger lights up (ha) and joins both boys in the bed.

"Bakugo's gone soft!!" Uraraka shouts. "SHUT UP ROUND FACE!!"

~One minute later~

"Pssst! Bakubabe! Me and Hanta are here cause we heard you were letting us sleep in your room." Mina whisper yells from the doorway. "Oh what the fuck Pikachu!" Bakugo quietly shouts at the electric teen laying next to him. "I thought we could have a squad cuddle session." Kaminari says while sweating bullets. "Oh my god just get in here already assholes." Bakugo groans.

"Awhhh when was the last time we barged in one of our rooms for a cuddle pile at 12 in the morning?" Uraraka pouts. "Maybe a month or two ago since we're usually.. too busy to cuddle." Midoriya responds nervously while being eyed by Aizawa.
-
The screen shows the group sitting on Mina's bed each person wearing a face mask while the girl paints Kirishima's nails. "Hey Dunceface, truth or dare?" "Dare! I'm not a wimp!" he responds quickly and immediately regretting it. "Go to the common room and electrocute every electric thing in the room." the live grenade states with a smirk on his face.

"Was this when the power went out in the dorms?" Shouji questions from his seat. "Yep!" Mina replies.

"No way! I'd probably short circuit!" Kaminari screeches. "C'mon dude, how bad could it be? We'd even be there to take you back after you're in your dumb state." Sero says. "Yeah, it'd be unmanly to deny a dare like that!" "Ugh fiiiiine." the portable charger grumbles while getting up and walking to the common room.

"Kaminari-kun that is an incredibly irresponsible thing to do, you shouldn't be using your quirk in such a way it'll be bad for both you and others since you will fry your brain and none of us will be able" "Iida-chan you need to calm down, kero." Tau says while putting a hand on his shoulder.

The squad is shown hiding by the stairs as Kaminari gets ready to use his quirk in the common room. "Hurry up Chargedolt!" "You can do it Denks! Bakugo and Ashido yell at the same time. Kaminari rolls his eyes before using his quirk and having all the power go out. "Oh shit, where's Kaminari?" "Hell if I know, I can't see shit!" Bakugo yells at Sero. "WheY-" "Was that DeNK-" "Mina? You gooD?" "Shitty hair, Raccoon eyes, stop fucking playi-" Bakugo yells before both he and Sero are dragged away.

"Oh you guys are in trouble~" Tokage says. "I completely forgot you guys were here, is 1B always so quiet?" Sero asks. "Nah, we're just being quiet and enjoying the show like most of the other people here." Kendo says while gesturing to all the pro heros, other schools, villains and families. "Oh." 1A all say realizing that all the stuff they said and watched were also being heard by others. "Don't tell me you class-1A losers are so self absorbed that you forgot-" "Monoma, last chance." Kendo seethes.

"What were you lot doing just now?" Aizawa's voice was heard questioning his students who were stuck in his capture weapon. "Uhhh.. it wasn't our fault..?" Kirishima replies nervously. "Just go to my office." Aizawa sighs while throwing them a flashlight as the screen shuts off.
-
(A/N): Thought I uploaded this yesterday but I didn't, sorry about that! So I don't know when I'll post next or even what since I'm literally dying from burn out and I'm gonna take spring break as a break from everything to get my shit together. I'll also have you guys do a poll on what they should react to later this week cause I want to see what you guys want.