Dekusquad Disasters Pt. 1

(A/N): We finally see what DekuSquad normally does outside of school. How intriguing.
-
"Let's just get this started with since I'm already late to my German class." C says whilst sitting in front of a laptop and rapidly hitting a join button.

"Wow Kacchan, you're such a suck up. You're only this nice around Mom." The bone breaker giggles into his scarred hand. "Shut it nerd. Or else I'll tell Auntie what you and you're shitty squad did last week." "You wouldn't.. Alright, fine."

"Oh, wasn't that from the Christmas thing?" Nejire questions aloud. "It is! That's why it sounds so familiar. Wasn't that a month ago according to C?" Mirio adds.

The screen rewinds extremely fast, then pauses when the screen shows the Dekusquad running from the police. 'Hi! Midoriya Izuku here. You may be wondering how we all got into this mess. Well-' "Run faster Deku! And Iida says it's my turn to do the internal monologue!" "Oh shut up Uraraka!" They constantly argue and both end up tripping.

"Wait, why is Dekusquad running from the cops and why is C eating Katsudon?" Mina inquires from her box. "Cause Katsudon is my comfort food since I am failing German even though my lowest grade is an 80. And they're running from the police since they did something illegal?? I thought it was obvious."

The screen pans to show them all sitting in a holding cell. "You know, none of this would've happened if Deku weren't so slow." "You fell down too idiot!" "Uraraka, you literally started the argument you might as well have gotten us caught." Todoroki says while patting a very nervous Iida on the back. "You know, no matter how many times we get caught Iida-chan is still a wreck every time, kero."

"Because it is not heroic to end up in prison!" Iida shouts. "Neither is attempted murder." The others deadpan. "They literally have an entire wing here named after us AND we've brought down so many criminals too. You should stop worrying to much Iida-kun." Midoriya adds.

"I am so confused.." Denki mumbles out. "Ha..ha...Guess the secret is out.." the leader of the group laughs nervously whilst looking at all the shocked pros.

Suddenly Detective Tsukauchi and Aizawa walk into view. "Again?" The hero sighs out. "What happened this time? I just got called you pick you 5 up again." "Well Sensei, we stopped another illegal drug ring. But when the police showed up they thought that we were the criminals. So they chased us half way across the town till Uraraka-san and Midoriya-kun got in an argument leading us to get caught." Iida explains.

"Then why are your friends all making out with each other over there? I thought you guys got arrested for underage drinking again." the detective asks, pointing to Todoroki and Midoriya making out in one corner while Tsuyu and Ochaco kissed aggressively in the other. "We got a little intoxicated before we got caught... a little being an understatement for them.." the class rep says before passing out. "I swear to god Nezu better pay me double this week." A voice that sounded like Aizawa grumbles out as the screen darkens.

"It's super manly that you guys took down a drug ring! But underage drinking is definitely not manly!" "So are we going to ignore them saying that Iida tried to commit murder?" Ojiro questions. "YES." The three attempted murders say from across the room.

"So that's part 1 of the dekusquad being absolute chaos! I'm thinking of preparing some wholesome BakuSquad stuff next!" C announces from her spot by her laptop. "What are we gonna do? Watch them cuddle and watch romcoms?" Todoroki mocks. "WATCH IT HALF N' HALF!!" "Sorry bestie! Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. 💖💕💛❤️💗💝💘❣️♥️🥰😍😘😻🧡" "Am I the only one questioning how Todoroki can do that?!" the human pikachu yells out.

-
(A/N): That took me an entire German class and a one hour break. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed. I might come back and edit this later.