Kissing you

⚠️  warning sexual assault, sorry in advance⚠️

PROV ASAMI

Asami: mmh.... ahhh

Mako started kissing my neck while pulling up my shirt but I stopped him.

Mako: what's wrong ?

Asami: I don't know I'm just not in the mood today

Mako: come on Sami we never get to do this

Asami: I know but -

Mako: we only had sex like 4 times and we've been dating for 3 years. I just really need this can't you help me out ? You know I love you.

He leaned in again, kissing deeper but Roughly. There was no passion for it.... I tried pushing him off but he forced himself on me. I was finally let go of the kiss as he started touching my chest.

Asami: mako please I really don't want to do this

Mako: just relax Asami

I tried getting away from him but he dug his fingers in my arms pinning me down on the Bed. I started tearing up not knowing why. I mean i do know why but he's my boyfriend.... My clothes slowly stripped off and this was the first time I felt so worthless like if my body wasn't mine. All his kisses felt like cold Stains on my body and his touch felt like Sharp knives just making me feel weaker each time he touched me.  I ended up just letting it happen since he was right. We've been together for 3 years and only had sex 4 times. I guess it's my fault I should've stayed at home with Korra. We would've watched movies and eaten pizza all day until we knocked out.

I never fully understood love.... I mean I think I'm in love with Mako but is this what love feels like ?

Once he was done he gave me a kiss on the Cheek

Mako: you see it wasn't so bad Sami. Now be a good girl and clean yourself up and let yourself out. I have to go to school soon.

I slowly got up and put my clothes back on. I can't help but to still feel his touch... I just wanted it to go away but I didn't know how...after I got ready I walked to the door and headed towards my car. All I wanted to do was go home shower and drink a few beers or something. When I walked in Korra wasn't home. She must be hanging out with her friends cause i know she's not working unless they called her in. I sighed and started walking towards the shower once I got in. I let the water run down my hair as a zone out thinking about what happened. How
Can he just do that even when I said no ? Even when I was just lying there doing nothing? He says he loves me but is this love ? I let the water run down my body hoping it'll wash out the feeling that was stuck to my body but it just didn't work. There was just no point in trying to wash it off when there's actually nothing there to begin with. So I fished taking a shower and changed into a tight black shorts with a red v neck shirt. Before leaving the bathroom I put on my makeup as I always do then walked out, and there she was. Korra was sitting on top of the counter with a beer in her hand while smiling at me.

Korra: damn princess what took you so long ? Were you thinking about me there ?

Asami( blushing ): what ? no ! That's so stupid why would I ever think about you while I'm taking a shower?

Korra: I mean it's possible when you have a removable shower head

Asami: what do you mean ?

Korra: ..... y-you don't know about the shower head ?

Asami: um no ? What about it

Korra( laughing): Hahah oh my god wow I have a question now

Asami: ....?

Korra: Have you ever even touched yourself ? Like you know actually get to know your body ?

Asami( blushing): what no I've never done that !

Korra: oh wow.... you really need to try it

Asami: I don't need to

Korra: I think you should though....you might finally fill what a real orgasm is if you do so

Asami( blushing ) oh shut up

Korra: I kinda have a feeling that you never had one of those ha

Asami: just hand me a beer and shut up

Korra: will do princess

Korra handed me a beer and we ended up talking for hours. 1 beer turned into 2, 3 ,4 until I felt completely relaxed and a little bit more happy, but that left once she said he's name.

Korra: So how was your little date with Mako ?

Asami: oh that ... it was okay nothing really happened so I just came back home

Korra: bet you were just dying to see me huh

Asami: yeah In your dreams

Korra: hey there's nothing wrong about dreaming

Asami: you're funny

Korra: I guess I am ha.... um you actually got something on your face though

Asami: oh really where at ?

Korra: here let me get it

Korra comes closer and basically makes our lips touch. I could feel her breathing and my heart started pounding faster. For some reason I wanted to make our lips meet and close the gap between them.

Korra: there I got it !

But I stayed quiet. I swear she was able to hear how loud I was breathing and my heart pounding. It was silent as we stared at each other. I didn't want to make the first move so I bite down on my bottom lip as I looked at hers hoping she'd get the hint. Once I did that she gave me a goofy smirk then closed the Gap between our lips. Kissing her felt like fire between our bodies and as if my soul finally found what it was looking for like every part of me that came from the dead magically came back to life. I just felt as if times stopped and everything around us was frozen. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she grabbed my legs and lifted me up placing me on the counter top. Her hands start exploring my body and all those cold spots become warm as if she was Healing them with just a touch and her kisses made me melt. I just didn't want it to stop. I wanted to keep kissing her as if my life depended on it. She kissed my neck making me moan just a little. I had my hand digging into her hair pushing her dipper into my neck. Until we hear a knock on the door. We both stop and I get down and walk to the door and open it.

Mako: hey you left your purse at my place

Asami: oh um thanks for dropping it off

Mako: so I was thinking if you'd like to go out tomorrow when I come out from school

Asami: um I'll let you know if I'm free

Mako: okay i'll see you later then baby

Asami: see you later

When I was going to close the door, Mako leaned in and kissed me. Soon after I closed the door and turned around to see that Korra wasn't there anymore and her door was now closed.