Waiting for you

PROV ASAMI

Korra: you know what I'm just going home I'm not going to deal with this

She put both hands behind her head and started walking away for a second I froze and didn't know what to do. I mean what do I even say to her ? I don't even understand my feelings myself. How can I tell her if I feel the same when I don't even know ? Ehhh but I think I do know I hated seeing Korra get close to Rin and even got upset when she'd talk about her .... I have to tell her......I have to tell her that I like her and that I want us to be more than just friends. Then hopefully we can start over and actually be together right ?

Mako: Asami eh can you please take me to the hospital i think she broke my nose

Asami: Why don't you ask Rin ?.... 

Mako: but

Asami: Im sorry but i need to go follow Korra

I started running hoping I could catch up to Korra but I didn't see her ... she couldn't have gone far  unless she ran back home. I started getting worried so I jogged the rest of the way and ran up 7 flights of stairs hoping she'd be home in her room or something but when I went in it was silent. I looked around but she was nowhere to be seen at this moment. I didn't know what to do. I started panicking thinking that I lost her. How can I lose someone that means so much to me ? Why am I so stupid? I should've realized my feelings earlier if I did then this wouldn't have happened. I tried calling her phone and texting her but it just went straight to voicemail. I didn't know what to do. I can't just go out looking around town because it's a really big city it'll be hard to find her.... I guess all I can do is wait until she comes back home.

I waited for hours and it was starting to get late. She still hadn't picked up her phone so I didn't know what to do. Suddenly it was 12am and she still wasn't home. I was waiting in the living room hoping she'd come back and all I could do was think about her and think about how badly I fucked up. How did I not notice that she had feelings for me? She grabbed my hand for crying out loud And when we kiss it just feels like she takes my breath away and we're the only two people on earth. She's always teasing me and saying that she doesn't feel anything towards me but she was just hiding it wasn't she? I sigh and slowly walked into my room lying down on the bed where the sheets were exactly how we left it. I slowly lay down pulling the sheets back on top of me and all I smell is her scent. I pulled the sheets closer to my nose and just wish that she was here with me right now. I then fall into a deep sleep.

_________________

It was the next day and I barely had any sleep. I just kept waking up hoping that she would be home but sadly she wasn't even in her room. I got up in the morning and tried looking around but she still wasn't home. I've called more than 50 times and I just know I fucked up. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I walked up hoping it was her but it wasn't.

Rin: hey Is Korra home ? I've tried calling her but it goes straight to voicemail. I know she doesn't feel the same way about me but I don't want to lose a good friend you know ?

Asami: ehh sadly I don't know where she's at I came home yesterday and she just wasn't here I tried waiting for her but she never came

Rin: well maybe she might come back later does she have friends or family around here?

Asami: no all her family are in the south and her friends are in ba sing se or  Zaofu

Rin: I guess she just needs time for herself

Asami: I guess so but I just really need to talk to her

Rin: let me guess you caught feelings?

Asami( blushing): I did but I was just too stupid enough to push them away and ignore them

Rin: I mean no one can blame you she is something else

Asami: i'm sorry you had to be in between all this

Rin: no it's OK I mean if I'm going to be completely honest I fall for people pretty easily. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic.

Asami: umm would you like to come inside I would love the company

Rin: of course

And from there on we started hanging out basically every day
_________________

It's been six days and Korra hasn't called back; she hasn't come home for  all her stuff is still exactly where she left it. I've been trying to reach her everyday ever since she left but I had no luck. Today was my day off so I decided to just stay home and relax. I invited Rin so we can have a couple of drinks and talk. A few moments later I heard a knock on the door and it was her. Rin had a bottle of tequila and I was just ready to loosen up and I had some fun. We talked for hours without end and it was completely fun.

Rin: wow I'm so fucked up I can't believe we basically drank  the whole bottle

Asami: anything to keep my mind off Korra .... oh wait it didn't work and now I'm sad again imma cry

Rin: Awe don't cry Sami you're too pretty to cry

Rin placed both hands on my cheeks and wiped away the tears falling down. For a moment we looked into each other's eyes it was silent and she quickly Leaned in kissing me. I was completely shocked but for some reason I gave into it just because I didn't want to think about Korra. I've just been crying for days hoping that she will be back but there was no sign of her. I knew the only reason I was truly doing this was because I was drunk and lonely. Then I came to realize I don't want Rin. I want Korra and this feels nothing like what we have..... as soon as I was gonna push her way the door opens....

Fuck this can't be happening not now

It was Korra standing in the doorway holding some girls hand... she had no face reaction when she just caught us kissing.... She suddenly gives a small laugh and starts walking towards her room pulling a girl with her

Asami: Korra wait

Korra: come on Kuvira my rooms over here

Kuvira ?! Wait I can't be.... that's her ex girlfriend! Why did you bring her ex-girlfriend back home? I was going to follow but Korra Lock the door when Kuvira and her went into the room. Fuck i'm so drunk right now I can't even process it... I feel like breaking down.... why can't I be the one in her room right now holding her and just tell her how much I miss her and the kiss meant nothing. I was just drunk ... my mind started thinking about multiple things. Is she back with her ex ? What Is she thinking ? Why can't we just talk ? Do you hate me ??? Ehhh I'm so stupid

Rin: Im so sorry i don't know what came over mr

Asami: it's okay umm I just need time alone okay I just can't handle being around anyone right now

Rin: okay I'll be on my way

Once she leaves I head into my room and bury my face into my pillow as I scream..... what am I gonna do now?!