Kuvira

PROV KUVIRA

This was my first time going to Republic city and it looked amazing, but I wasn't here to look around. I was here to help Korra and just be by her side. When we walked into the apartment we saw Asami and some cute girl kissing. This was awkward. Korra just told me to follow her and walked to her room As I followed behind her. That day we talked for hours until I fell asleep.

The next day in the afternoon I decided to go and get some food. I left Korra in her room since she really didn't want to go out. I came across this really nice restaurant so I went inside. There I was greeted by that exact same girl I saw kissing Asami.

Rin: good afternoon table for one?

Kuvira: no actually I just wanted to order out if that's possible?

Rin: yeah of course! What would you like today

I ordered some random food but she continued talking to me. I really had no feelings towards her other than I found her attractive.

Rin: hey aren't you Korra's Ex  kuvira right ? Are you guys back together?

Kuvira: no we're not I just came over to help her out

Rin: ohh with the whole Asami thing ?

Kuvira: yeah but catching you guys kissing it isn't really helping out

Rin: oh that kiss it really didn't mean anything we were both drunk and I'm going to kiss her.

Kuvira: why did you do it ?

Rin: I really don't know maybe it's because I'm curious about my sexuality I think I might be bisexual but I haven't been with a girl and kissing Asami smelt nice

Kuvira: So you have no romantic feelings towards her ?

Rin: of course I don't it's like I said we were both drunk and I'm the one that kissed her

Kuvira: why don't you just find someone else to practice on

Rin: well I really don't know that many gay girls

Kuvira: i'm bisexual I could help you out if you want?

Rin: aren't you married?

Kuvira: Korra told you huh ? Well yes I am married but I feel like I made a mistake on doing that so I wouldn't mind helping you out

Rin: So by helping me out does that mean we get to do stuff together or ?

Kuvira: we can do whatever you think would help you out on finding your sexuality

Rin: mhh OK let's go out to eat then later tonight on me?

Kuvira: sure thing

And that's how it all started. Rin was truly something else. She was open as a book and completely honest about everything. I guess the only problem with her is that she loves flirting a lot and I guess she's pretty easy to get to bed.
Later on we ended up sleeping together more than once and it felt amazing. God I miss that feeling just being with a woman again made me feel complete. The touch of a woman is completely different from a guy. She was so soft and delicate it just made me want more and when it came to kissing her lips it just made me feel like a teenager again it made me feel like it was my first time. Our breathing was heavy but yet we didn't care we just saw lust in our eyes and continued. All this did  make me feel guilt.
I'm cheating on my husband for crying out loud. It also made me think about the mistake I made. I shouldn't have married him. I didn't truly love him. Being with Rin made me realize that.

At the moment Rin and I were in Korra room. Yeah we basically kicked her out so we could have some fun but I mean she had to talk to Asami anyways so who cares right ? I needed to go to the bathroom so I decided to get up with a blanket covered around me  and walk towards the door. Once I opened it I saw that Asami had come home. Before she freaks out that someone's in her room I decided to go up to her and tell her that Korra is most likely sleeping in her so since she was waiting for her all night

Kuvira: oh hey Asami Korra is insi-

Before i could dare to say anything else She punched me

Kuvira( on the floor): what the hell was that for ?!

I hear a door open coming from Asamis room 

Korra: what's with the yelling ?

Kuvira: she just punched me for no reason

Asami: wait why are you in my room

Korra: oh um it's a long story

And indeed it was a long story so I'm not going to repeat it. So what ended up happening between me and Rin ? We actually ended up talking a lot more and my feelings started to grow. I finally realized that I should break up with JR. How can I spend my whole life with someone I don't love? I know that Rin and I might not even last but it's worth a shot isn't it that's what's love about taking risk for each other. For now since she's going to college we will be doing long-distance Until she graduates which will be soon and yes it completely sucks but distance doesn't matter when you fall for someone does it?

Yes another short chapter but hey at least I updated🤷🏻‍♀️