Deal

PROV KORRA

I quickly locked myself in my room as I put on some headphones to block out any sound. And then I crawled into my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I placed my arm behind my head and started thinking about what happened. Yes we were both drinking but we weren't drunk maybe tipsy but not drunk. I shouldn't have kissed her... I should've just ignored it and kept talking like if I didn't care. She would never go for someone like me and I don't even want her to. I'm just not ready, I know I'm not. I will just end up getting hurt and I can't let that happen. I should just push my feelings aside and act as if nothing ever happened. I'm pretty sure that's the way she wants it anyways. I mean she's been with her boyfriend for quite a while so why would she dump him for me ? I sighed then closed my eyes and all I can see Is Pitch black and that's the way it should be. Until she appeared in my thoughts her lips pressed against mine the way she tasted like honey mixed with cherry and alcohol. I just wish I could do it again because it keeps repeating and the image just Won't go away. I start tossing and turning in my bed because I'm so goddamn frustrated I can fucking like her. It just cannot happen, it won't happen I just need to not think about it so much. After a while of having depressing thoughts I slowly fell asleep.
________

I suddenly felt the light hitting my face and as I woke up I stretched out my arms and legs. I seriously did not want to get out of this room. What time is it anyways and grab my phone to see the time and it was 7am. I feel like calling off. I don't wanna go to work today. Ah I can just say I'm not feeling good I mean I won't be lying in a way. All I wanna do is eat some ice cream, maybe have some pizza and some chips then sit down on the couch as I watch some random ass movie from Hulu. Yeah I guess I'll just do it I mean there's no harm in that right ? I roll myself off the bed and then get some clothes so I can quickly take a shower. After I was done and grabbed my phone in order, a medium size pizza tonight was going to be a date night for me myself and I. Suddenly I heard the door open and it was coming from the other side of the apartment. Of course it was her. We didn't even say good morning. She just walked into the bathroom and I guess took a shower as well. Now at this point I was wondering if we were going to just ignore each other for now on. I mean I didn't want to completely ignore her. I just wanted to act like if nothing happened so maybe I should say something? But I need to act like myself but that means flirting ... would she take it the wrong way though ? Ehhh just doing stuff in a pussy. It doesn't matter what you feel for her as long as you know that you're not ready then you should be good. Once she was done getting ready she came out and went straight to the kitchen. The kitchen and living room are like connected so I can easily talk to her. I clear my throat .

Korra: Hey Princess do you wanna binge watch some movies with me tonight? I decided to call off just so I can have a lazy day

Asami: well I was planning on going to work today but guess I can call off to

Korra: cool it's gonna be a girls night in

Asami: yeah that sounds like fun! Would you like anything to drink ?

Korra: A blue Gatorade will be just fine

Asami: alright then

Binge watching some movies wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I guess I was just over exaggerating like I always do. I then quickly noticed that we were at a little bit too comfortable. She was resting her head on my shoulder and was really close and we shared a blanket together since it was really cold. It was kind of nice and I actually didn't want to say anything. I was kind of hoping she didn't notice our position. Soon after one of the movies we chose out ended up being really intense. At this point somehow we were holding hands and I couldn't help but to rub my thumb on top of her hand. My heart started pounding once it came to a certain scene.