Addicted^

Prompt: You catch Eva drooling over you.

"Babyyyyyyy." Eva whines out, violently shaking me. "What?" I ask, rubbing my eyes and turning to look at her. "You've been napping for 2 hours. I'm bored." She pouts, dramatically falling back on to the bed. I just smile. "Give me attention." She pouts again, looking over to me. "You just woke me up, now you're asking for attention?" I giggle, grabbing her hand and placing a soft kiss on her knuckles. The coldness of her rings softly brushing up against my lips. "You got a problem with that Miss, Ma'am?" She asks, sitting up and crossing her arms. "Nope. Not one." I reply, moving to pepper her face with kisses. "Ok, OK. I think this is a little more than needed baby." She giggles, placing a hand on my shoulder and slightly pushing me away. I dramatically place my hand over my heart and gasp. "I'm offended." I say, mouth open and eyebrows furrowing. She sticks out her tongue, booping my nose. "I'll give you attention when I get back." I say, moving to head towards the bathroom. I feel a hand wrap around my arm and tug. "Noooo, I need it now." She whines again. "Ok, here's what I don't get about you.- Just a minute ago, you pushed me away because I gave you attention. Now, you want me to come back?- You're very complicated, I'll tell you that." I finish, grabbing her hair tie and placing it around my wrist. I flip my hair over and pull it into a ponytail. "It doesn't sound that complicated to me." She finally replies. "Whatever. I need to go change." I say, moving away from the bed and heading into the bathroom. I leave the door slightly cracked, to allow some of the sunlight to flood into the bathroom. I pull over my hoodie and take off my shorts, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. I throw them both into the dirty clothes bin before turning back and grabbing my clothes. In the corner of my eye, I see Eva staring at me, looking dazed out of her mind. I turn and smile, noticing that she zoned out. I clear my throat before waving a hand in front of her face. She immediately stands up straight and rubs her eyes. "Eyes up here." I say, flipping my hair and turning back to face the counter. I grab my shirt and quickly put it on. "Do you like this shirt, babe?" I ask, straightening it out before turning back and facing her. "Yeah, but you look better without it on." She smirks. "Haha, you're funny." I reply, grabbing my pants and putting them on. "Ready." I say, walking over to her with a smile plastered on my face. "I'm hungry." She pouts, sticking out her bottom lip. I peck her lips before, moving her out of the doorframe. I walk back into the bedroom before grabbing my phone and walking towards the door. "Come on, let's go eat something." I say, motioning for her to come over. She cutely shuffles over and walks out the door. I giggle at her cuteness before also walking out, following her as we walk down the stairs. Once we get close to the bottom she says, "First one in the kitchen gets to pour water over the others head." I widen my eyes at the words and slightly pushing her out of the way. She runs back and pushes me in return. I take a shortcut, allowing me to get into the kitchen before her. I stand at the doorway, moving away so she can't see me. Once she runs through with a confident look on her face, I grab her, lifting her off the ground. "AHHHH, NOOOOO." She yells, wiggling in my arms. "Looks like I win." I say proudly, setting her down and smiling at her. "You wouldn't do it you pussy." She targets. "Bet?" I ask, grabbing a cup from the cabinet and filling it up with water. "P. U. S. S. Y." She spells out with a smug look on her face. I raise my eyebrows and poor the cold liquid over her head. She shuts her eyes and opens her mouth. "You motherfucker." She says before lunging at me and tackling me to the ground, managing to get on top of me. "You're lucky I love you." She says, pecking my lips slightly. I smile and pull her back in for another kiss, this time a longer one. "And I love you too." I reply poking her nose. "Hehe, you're cute."

A/n: This one was short, I'm like really fucking tired right now so I didn't feel like writing a long one. See you guys tomorrow. I have a draft that I haven't posted yet. It's a New Years Special that I forgot to post. So stay tuned for that. Hope you guys enjoyed this. ❤️

Word Count ~ 829