Surprise^

Prompt: You decide to surprise Eva after being away for a couple of months.
——————————————————

Y/n's POV:

"Y/N, GET THE FUCK UP. IT'S TIME TO GO SEE YOUR BAE." I hear my best friend yell, snapping me out of my marvelous slumber (*Chefs Kiss*).

"Ok, ok, I'm up." I reply, pushing her off the bed, causing her to land with a thud.

"Why you little bitch." She snarls, slowly creeping up the side of the bed before pouncing on me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU INSECURE T-REX WITH COMMITMENT ISSUES. GO FU-"

"WOULD Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'M TRYING TO HAVE A SPIRITUAL CONNECTION WITH MY TURTLE." Our best friend, Leo, yells.

We both look at each other before bursting into laughter. I throw my body back, causing me to tumble off the bed, landing on my back.

Quinn, (Your best friend. I'm just making up random names), slowly peeks her head over the side of the bed. I look up at her, giving her the middle finger before grabbing my phone off the side of the bed.

"SHIT, I GOTTA GO." I yell, noticing the time.

"What time is it?" She asks, watching me panic while running into the bathroom.

"8:47. MY FLIGHT LEAVES AT NINE-TWENTY." I yell, stuffing my toiletries into my bag.

"Y'ALL, FOR THE LAST TIME, LET ME FUCKING CONNECT WITH MILO." Leo yells, holding up the turtle in his hands.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT'S AN EMERGENCY, I REPEAT, EMERGENCY." I yell back, running into the room and over to the rest of my bags.

"How the fuck did you get dressed so fast?" Quinn asks, still sitting on the bed.

"I've had a lot of practice. Cause Eva and I usually get interrupted during smexy ti-"

"Ok, I get it. Just don't finish that sentence." She interrupts with a disgusted look on her face.

"Let's go bitch, get off your ass." I yell, already halfway down the stairs.

"I SWEAR YOU'RE LIKE THE FLASH OR SOMETHING." She yells to me, running down as well.

Time Skip

Eva's POV:

"Hey, Eva?" I hear Dev ask from next to me, causing me to look up at her.

"Do you have any plans today?" She asks. I shrug in response.

"A few tiktoks later on, but aside from that, no." I respond, putting my head on her shoulder.

"Good." She responds, causing me to look up at her confused.

"What do you mea-"

*Knock* *Knock*

"Eva, can you go get that." Sab asks, obviously suppressing a smile.

"Yeah?" I respond, giving her a suspicious look.

Y/n's POV:

"Deep breaths, deep breaths." I say to myself, looking back down at my outfit.

"Y/N?" I hear someone yell. I look up, there she is, the love of my life. The one and only.......... EVA CUDMORE.

"Ya like jazz?" I ask sarcastically, holding the flowers in front of my face.

She immediately pulls me into a bone crushing hug and jumping into my arms.