Caught•

A/n: I'm going to post the New Years Special later tonight, don't worry.

Prompt: One of the girls walks in on you and Eva getting sPiCy. She embarrasses you so you two get into a wrestling match.

"Shut up." I giggle out, punching Cooper in the shoulder. "What? It's true." He shrugs taking a sip of his Bang. "Hey, Y/n. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Eva interrupts, peeking her head in the living room. "Yeah. I'll be back Coop." I say, getting up and doing my handshake with him. "Alrighty." He replies. I put my phone in my back pocket before walking around the corner. "Follow me." She says, grabbing my hand and walking me into the bathroom. We walk in and she shuts the door. "So, what did you wanna talk ab-." "Shut up." She interrupts, harshly pushing me against the wall and attacking my lips. I let out a small moan into her mouth at the sudden movement. She glides her hands up my side. I shiver at the coldness of her jewelry on my bare skin. She wraps a hand around my neck, making me more turned on than I needed to be. Once air becomes a problem, she breaks the kiss. Removing her hand from around my neck to attack it as well. She nips and sucks at my neck, grabbing my wrist and pinning my arms above my head. I immediately melt under her touch. Now becoming a moaning mess. "Fuck." I breathe out as she reaches a specific spot. I tightly shut my eyes, biting my lip. She puts her leg between mine. She starts to slowly grind, causing me to let out a louder moan. She immediately covers my mouth with her hand.

All of a sudden, we hear the door open. She pulls away from me, both of us looking to see who interrupted this moment. I look in the doorway to see Madi standing there with her eyebrows raised and a smirk on her face. "I- anyways sooo." She says, looking between both of us. "GUYS, COME QUICK. Y/N WAS ABOUT TO GET RAILED IN THE BATHROOM. THE FUCKING BATHROOM DUDES." She yells, turning back to look at us. "Fuck you." I say before jumping on her. She stumbled back, causing both of us to wrestle in the hallway. Eva just stands there, recording us. "GET OFF ME YOU HOE." She yells, getting on top of me. All of the house members just watching us at this point. "Stop." Cynthia says, pulling Madi away from me. I straighten my clothes before crossing my arms. "How did this start?" Lauren questions, looking at both of us. "The only thing I said was-." "Don't you fucking say it." I spit out, "Y/n was about to get obliterated by Eva in the bathroom." All of them have a surprised look on their faces. "I warned you." I say, lunging back towards her. I drag her down to the ground. Pinning her hands down with one hand before giving her a Wet Willy with the other. "NOT THE FUCKING EAR YOU ASSHOLE." She yells, attempting to get me off of her. "How does it feel, Madi? Huh, uncomfortable? Cause that's how I fucking feel. Eat my ass you bitch." I finally fire out, standing up and walking over to Eva. (Not in a mean way. You both are like sisters to each other so it's normal for you two to fight.) "That was hot." Eva says, a shocked look on her face. I flip my hair with a satisfied feeling. "Damn." Chase says, putting his beanie back on. "Ok, I see you, you little bad bittie." Sab says. "Agreed." Anna says, holding her finger up in the air before picking Pluto up. I feel Eva move her hand under my crop top before moving it back down to squeeze my ass. I let out a hitched breath. "Um, if y'all would excuse us. We have to go do something." I say, grabbing Eva's hand before walking past Madi and Cynthia. "Yeah. More like fuc-." I cut Madi off by punching her stomach. She clutches it tightly, bending over. "Ok, ok. I'll shut up." She quickly says. I laugh before grabbing Eva and quickly running up the stairs.

Let's just say.. You guys had an eventful night.

A/n: Again, kinda short, but the one that I'm posting tonight is way to fucking long. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed. I'm also thinking about writing another imagines book. This time one with all of the girls in the house. Thanks, ❤️

Word Count ~ 770