Accusations~

A/n: I will start adding Prompts to these.

Prompt: You have a twin sister that you never told Eva about. When one of her friends sends her a picture of your twin and her boyfriend, she flips out.

Lauren and I just got back to the house. We decided to go shopping. As Lauren pulls into the driveway, she taps me on the shoulder causing me to look up at her. "Y/n, look." She says, she points to the window that looks into the living room. Through the window, I see all of the girls comforting Eva as she cries into Anna's shoulder. "What the fuck?" I say, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car. "We'll come back and get the bags later. I need to go see what's wrong." I say, Lauren responds with an understanding nod. I grab my phone and quickly walk towards the front door. I try to open the door but it's locked. I take out my keys and unlock it. I push open the front door, causing Pluto to rush to me. "Hey little guy." I say, petting him. I continue to walk, Pluto following behind me. As I enter the living room, all of the girls look at me, besides Eva. "She doesn't want to talk to you Y/n." Madi growls out. "Woah, what did I do?" I say, a little confused. "Don't play dumb." Cynthia responds. "Just tell me what I did." I say, looking between all of them. Sab walks towards me. I look down to see a phone in her hand, it looks like Eva's. "Will this answer your question." Sab says, making it sound more like a statement rather than a question. She lifts the phone up to my face. Revealing a picture of what looks like my sister kissing her boyfriend? I start to put all the pieces together. I realize that I've never told any of the girls I have a twin. "Ok, let me expla-." I get cut off by a broken voice. "You don't need to explain anything Y/n. You've made your decision. Please leave." She says, wiping some of the tears off her cheek. "Baby, pl-." "YOU DON'T GET TO CALL ME YOUR BABY ANYMORE Y/N. NOW PLEASE, GET OUT OF HERE." Eva says, jumping up from the couch and walking towards me. Angry fresh tears streaming down her face. I flinch at the words, causing me to let out a few tears as well. She continues to nag and yell at me. She backs me up until my back hits the wall. I'm now uncontrollably sobbing. You may ask why I'm uncontrollably sobbing. It's because, whenever I was little, my father used to come home severely drunk. He used to take out all of his anger out on me, since he liked Y/TN (Your Twins Name) better. We eventually got out of the abusive household and went to our mother. Since they got divorced, she didn't know what was going on at the moment. "P-Please don't h-hit m-me." I say, slowly gliding down the wall until I reach the floor. I tuck my head into my knees and under my arms, now shaking. Eva immediately stops and backs up. "Holy Shit." Ava says, getting up from the couch and coming over to me. She crouches next to me and places a hand on my arm. I flinch away from her. "I'm not gonna hurt you." She says, slowly putting her hand back. I ease up to her touch and slowly lift my head up. I look at Eva and stand up. I keep my head down, still crying, and walk past her. I go into the kitchen and sit down at the counter. I lay my head down on my arms. I continue to let out muffled sobs.

Eva's POV:
"You should let her talk." Anna says, coming up behind me and placing a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, you're right." I respond, running a hand through my hair and wiping off the tears on my chin. I turn around and pull Anna into a tight embrace. "Thank you." I say, pulling away. She gives me a small smile and a nod. She moves out of the way and goes back to the other girls. I take a deep breath and head into the kitchen.

Y/n POV:
As I try to gather myself together, I hear footsteps at the entrance of the kitchen. "I don't want to talk." I say, not looking at the person. "I just want to let you explain your part." I hear what sounds to be Eva. I quickly spin around and look at her. "Go ahead." She says, walking towards one of the chairs and sitting down. "Ok, first of all, I know that you're mad and angry. You have every right to be. There is some things that I haven't told you. First of all I want to explain that situation that we had just now, with me breaking down and assuming that you were going to hit me. I know that you would never lay a hand on me like that, and I trust you completely." I take a few deep breathes before spilling it all out. "When I was around 10, my parents split up. Our dad got custody of both my sister and I." "You never told me you had a sister." She says, "Yes, I do.. She's my twin." I look back up at her. At first she looks confused, then something in her snapped. She all of a sudden has a look of realization and guilt. "Oh my god Y/n, I'm so sorry. I should have let you talk, I'm so stup-." "Don't, it's not your fault. I never told you I had a twin sister. Don't bring yourself down for something you didn't know." I say, grabbing her hand. She looks up at me a gives a small smile. "Ok, I understand now. You can continue your story." She says, giving my hand a tight squeeze. "Ok, where was I.. Right. So the reason my dad got custody of both of us, is because my mom was a heavy alcoholic at the time. The problem is, she got better over that span of time. But my dad, he got worse. The impact of the divorce caused him to become heavy on drugs and alcohol. He would come home every night and take out all of his stress and anger out on me. He got fired from his job and lost a lot of money. He never really hit my sister. She was the favorite to him. Once I decided to speak to her about it, we ran away. We went to our moms house and became really close. We told her about everything. She called the cops and told them about my dad. The problem is, when they raided his house, he wasn't there. So now we have no idea where he could be. We just hope that he's still alive and that he can get help. That's why I flinched up and did all of that earlier. I wish I could've told you everything, but I just couldn't get myself to sit you down and talk to you about it, and I'm sorry." I say, I look down and start to fidget with my fingers. I hear her get up and walk over to me. I feel a hand on my back. I look up and she's standing to the left of me. She stops rubbing my back and extends her arms, asking for a hug. I smile and stand up, excepting her embrace. She pulls me in and kisses my head. "I love you." I say, nuzzling my head into her neck. "I love you too, so much." She says. She pulls me out of the embrace and grabs the sides of my head. She stares into my eyes before pulling me in. She connects our lips together into a sorrowful and passionate kiss. We pull away and smile at each other. "Let's go back to the girls." I say, grabbing her hand. She nods and gives my hand a tight squeeze. We both walk into the living room. I notice that Lauren is now sitting with all of the girls. They all look over at us with confusion. "Don't worry. We're gonna explain everything."

Time Skip

"So that's what happened." Eva finishes. They all just look at me with sorrow and guilt. "We're all so sorry Y/n. We never should've spoke to you like that." Sab says, all of the girls agreeing with nods and smiles. "Don't be, I never told any of you this, so it's none of you're faults." I say, standing up. "Hug it out?" I ask, holding open my arms. They all surround me and pull me into a tight embrace. We spent the rest of the day doing fun activities and watching movies.

A/n: Thank you guys so much for reading. Again, if you have a requests please leave them in the comments. This was a little longer than the first one so I hope you enjoyed it.

Word Count ~ 1543