𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊

Where am I?

What is this place?

I was surrounded by a thick and rising fog. The trees seemed to stretch on endlessly. I began frantically searching for any sign of direction but to no avail. The fog is growing thicker and closer. What happens if it touches me? My heart is racing and my eyes try to match the pace. Looking back and forth for anything to help me. The fog turns an ominous poison like green. As my search continues I spot a figure in one of the trees.

  It held a masculine shape and an ominous yet conforming aura. Crouching down like a theif in the night, the light from the moon shone enchanting from behind it. It was strangely mesmerizing.

  "PLEASE! HELP ME! IM DOWN HERE!" I sounded desperate but I had no clue what the fog might do to me. Why was I so scared? For all I knew this could've been completely harmless. But a feeling down in my gut insisted otherwise. I knew something wasn't right but there was nothing I could do. I was helpless.

  The figure seemed unfazed by my pleas for help. It slowly turned towards me and its face became clear in the light.

  Those freckles...

  The enchanting green eyes eyes...

  That unpredictable ebony hair...

  "IZUKU! PLEASE!"

  He grew and ominous smirk and shook his head lightly before turning the other direction and disappearing into the night sky. My eyes never left the spot where he once stood. The hand that was reaching out to him slowly fell down to my side and a single tear made its way down my cheek.

  I heard a voice behind me but I felt to hopeless to care. It was fuzzy, I couldn't make out what it was saying. I fell to the ground and curled up in a ball, accepting my fate.

  "KA-..."

  I can't hear you...

  My eyes still lingered in the spot where all of my hopes once stayed

  "KATSU-..."

  It doesn't matter... I'm going to die.

  The top of that tree... What did I do wrong?

  "KATSUKI! ITS ME!"

  I don't care anymore...

  Why did you leave me?

  "KATSUKI! WE HAVE TO HELP EACHOTHER OR WE'LL BOTH DIE!"

  I can't...

  I can't move... maybe he'll come back. I can't miss it. He's coming back for me I know it! I'll just sit here and wait for him.

  "GODAMNIT! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME! I LOVE YOU!"

  I...

  I can't...

  I love...

  No.

  He doesn't.

  Wait for Izuku.

  He's coming back for you.

  He won't let you die.

  I love y...

  STOP!

  I LOVE YO-...

  NO!

  I LOVE YOU!

Shit...

I sprung up from my spot on the ground. The fog was so close. I could barely see anything. Eijirou was standing right next to me with tears in his eyes. There wasn't going to be enough room for both of us.

  No.

Stop.

  I can't lose him.

  Tears began to fill my eyes as I looked up at him. A smile grew on his face. It was his signature; warm, comforting, everything I should want in a partner. He shook his head as he looked down at me.

  "Its too late Kat..." Tears streamed down both of our faces as the fog continued closing in around us. He pulled me into a tight embrace and I buried my face in his chest.

  "No... I'm sorry..." My voice was weak and I clung onto his shirt as though it were my life. He pulled back and looked down at me, placing his hand on my shoulders.

  "Don't be..." his smile never faltered as he took a step back and disappeared into the fog. I could hear him scream in pain. I couldn't stand it. I jumped in the fog after him. I knew I could save him.

  My skin began to burn. He wasn't there. The screams stopped. He's gone.

~~~~~~~TRIGGER WARNING!~~~~~~~~

  Suddenly the pain felt much more real. It felt as though claws of fire were tearing at every inch of my body. My eyes began to puss and I could barely see. I fell too the ground as I screamed out Eijirou's name. I couldn't get any oxygen. I brought my hands up to hold my throat but immense pain emmediatly shot through my body. As I took my hands back down, I saw a chunk of my own flesh inside them. blood spewed out of my neck and I tried to scream but nothing came out. Everything went black and then...

I was... Awake...

A/N. Hello darlings! I'm sorry it took me so long to post! I was having a writers block and I've also been quite busy recently. Sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoyed!