𝕯𝖔𝖑𝖑

A/N. Good day my lovelies! I hope every single one of you is having a splendid and fantabulus day! This story will of course be DekuBaku so if you aren't ok with that I would like to politely ask you to leave. It will also be a vampire AU and it will deal with sensitive subjects such as kidnapping, depression, anxiety, murder, death, etc. If any of that has the possibility to trigger you please stop reading here. I love you all and want you to rame care of yourselves. Please spread love and kindness! This is a positive space with no room for hate! Thank you and I hope you enjoy!❤

♡♡♡Katsuki's 3rd person POV♡♡♡

  A chill traveled down his spine slowly infecting each nerve it passed. Someone was following him. He ran around turn after turn, getting more and more lost. He eventually lost all sense of where he was as he ran for his life. His feet hit the pavement hard as his legs began to burn. His lungs pleaded for air but none of that mattered.

  He could hear the footsteps behind him growing quicker and closer, yet they didn't seem rushed. It was as though the person behind him was mearly walking. His panic grew as doubt filled him. He wouldn't be able to outrun this. There was no one around to help him. He didn't know where he was. And worst of all, He was slowly running out of stamina.

  He had to think of a plan fast but what? He can't run or fight so his only option is to hide. Without thinking he ducked behind the nearest tree. This was a poorly thought out, last minute decision but it would have to do for now. He held his breath, hoping whatever was behind him didnt see him.

  A figure ran past him and he let out a breath. His fingers shakily released his mouth and moved to his hair. He closed his eyes as a few tears escaped them. He quietly questioned how he had made it out of that alive. But it didn't matter, he was safe now and he just had to figure out where he was.

  He looked all around him, puzzling where he was, until a hand wrapped around his mouth. His eyes went wide and his breath caught in his throat. Before he could scream a hand moved to his neck and squeezed tightly.

  "Hush now doll... we wouldn't want anyone to hear you now would we?"