𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊

Tears streamed down his face and he shook his head no. The hand realeased his mouth and wrapped around his waist. His breath hitched once again as he naturally leaned into the touch. He didn't know who this man was but he was quite alluring. Although Katsuki hadn't seen his face yet, he knew the man was handsome and if it wasn't for the current predicament, he would have been very attracted to him.

"Tut Tut darling~ thinking such thoughts during a situation of this matter. What a dirty a little boy~" he leaned down towards Katuki's ear "though, truly, the same could be said about you, and you should really watch your mumbling problem".

~~~~~~~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a rather cold night in London. The blonde held his coat around him as he walked through the streets. The terrible smell of the city was suffocating and it was strange to see the town so vacant. The clock on the Elizabeth tower rung and Katsuki haulted as he listened.

12 strikes. It was now midnight. At 5pm he had arrived home and his mother had scolded him. At 6 pm he was in his room. 7 pm his family gathered at the table for dinner. And at 8 they parted ways for the night.

Katsuki had sat in his room reading The Adventures of Tom Sawer for the 3rd time that month. The Bakugou's were classified as lower-middle class citizens. In other words, they were poor. Therefore they couldn't afford very many leisure items, which sadly includes books.

A strange feeling had traveled through him and he concluded to go out for fresh air. So he climbed through his window just as the clock struck 9. Now here he was at midnight. Where had the time gone? Half of his mind begged him to return home but the other half nagged in his ear, telling him to keep exploring. After a while of arguing with himself he came to the conclusion to walk through the forest.

This specific forest he walked through always seemed to calm him. He had come here time and time again ever since he was just a small child. Something about the way the trees flowed with the wind was enchanting. It was as though the were alive and they were watching over him. He was completely at peace with himself as he traveled through the nature.

All of that changed when a sinister laugh and the sound of boots hitting dirt echoed through the trees.

~~~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki pulled against the man's grasp as more tears streamed down his face. The green haired man smirked and grasped Katsuki's hair, tugging it towards him so they were now looking into eachothers eyes.

"Didn't your mummy ever teach you not walk by yourself after dusk? very, very bad things could happen to such a beautiful, young creature like you." His face was now dangerously close to Katsuki's and his warm breath sent shivers down the blonde's spine. An overwhelming need to give in consumed him and Katsuki found himself getting drowsy.

"W-who are you?" Katsuki asked, suddenly becoming aware of his own voice. The greenete sounded much older and more mature than him. The blonde was growing self conscious of how young and fragile he was. His voice was was barely coming out, his arms seemed like noodles compared to the man in front of him, and his face only reached to just above the other's chest. Something about the man in front of him was almost God like.

"Oh darling... how about you call me master?" The greenette whispered with a smirk, pining Katsuki to the tree behind them. The blonde let out a shaky breath and glared at the man.

"I-I'm not you slave! Now tell me who you are!"

"Now now doll... I dont think you're in any situation to be arguing~" The man breathed into Katsuki's neck. The blonde shivered.

"W-what do you want from me?"

"All will be explained in due time~" The response seemed distracted. A hand traveled down Katsuki's stomach stopping on his groin. The boy flinched as panic ran through him. The greenette wiggled his fingers ever so slightly and Katsuki's hips jutted forward.

The man grew a devious smirked as he looked into Katsuki's eyes. "Would you like me to continue moving or leave you be? Its up to you doll~"

Katsuki froze, was this a trick? Before he could answer footsteps were heard in the distance. A voice called the blonde's name and Katsuki opened his mouth to respond. The green haired man slapped a hand over his mouth an leaned back down to his ear.

"Doll... don't tell anyone about this or that precious family of yours will pay for it. And before I go, since we'll be seeing eachother again, You can call me Izuku." The hand left his mouth and just like that, Izuku was gone.

A familiar face peeked around a tree and locked eyes with Katsuki. "What are you doing out here?" He questioned.

"None of your business Eijirou... I just needed fresh air." Katsuki glared.

"Your mum was worried sick. Your father called me to ask me to help look for you. They said you were gone for hours. Now, do you mind telling me whats on your mind? You only come out here when something bothering you." Eijirou snaked his arm around Katsuki's shoulder.

"Just- I'll tell you later. I just want to go home" His crimson eyes threatening the dirt beneath them."

"Promise?"