𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊

A/N. Good morning darlings, im trying my best to get this story updated as quickly as possible, you guys seem to really enjoy it. Im so thankful for all of you! I'm going through a really, really hard time currently but im still trying for you guys! I'm sorry this chapter is so short but its the best I could do. Also, this chapter is very much Kiribaku because I was just in the mood for that but I promise it will still be bakudeku in the end... unless you guys say you want otherwise. Anyways, please enjoy!

  The two lads walked down the seemingly endless streets of London in a strange, uncomfortable silence. Eijirou would occasionally sneak glances at Katsuki. Little did the redhead know, with every little side glance, Katsuki was growing more and more annoyed.

  "Bloody hell! Why are you looking at me?" Suddenly the thick silence between them was broken and Eijirou flinched.

  "Your energy seems... off"

  "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

  "Look, Katsuki, I'm worried about you."

  "That's not my fucking fault" The blonde mumbled as his eyes wore holes in his feet.

  "GODAMNIT! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME?! Why the hell do you insist on pushing away the people who care about you" The redhead had pushed Katsuki up against a wall and was bow just inches from his face. The blonde's face grew grim as he tried to gather his thoughts.

  "I-"

  For a moment the two just stared at eachother, a strange aura settled between them. Their minds both clouded with frustration and passion. Neither of them moved, both waiting for the other to give them some sort of sign. Then, within a moment, their lips were connected.

  It was a strange feeling for the both of them. Neither understood what exactly had happened. The kiss was filled with passion, greed, lust, hope, perhaps every feeling other than love. Katsuki clung to the taller boy as though his life depended on it. Their tongues greedily danced with eachother and their bodies moved in rhythm.

  The two parted after a minute or so. Katsuki rested his head on Eijirou's as the two gasped for air. A tear ran down the blonde's cheek and he averted his eyes to the ground. Eijirou gently held his face and wiped it away. A small smile grew on his lips and he kissed Katsuki's forhead.

  "C'mon let's get you home..." He whispered as they joined hands and made their way to Katsuki's house.

  Once they had arrived, Eijirou led the blonde to his room kissed him once again. This one was short and sweet, Katsuki wasn't sure whether he liked if or not. He sat on his bed and looked over to the redhead. Eijirou gave his signature smiled and sat next to him. The two boys stared at eachother once again and Eijirou grabbed Katsuki's chin.

  "I'm here for you, Kat" Those five words broke something inside of Katsuki. He wasn't sure what, but it was painful. Tear after tear rushed down his face and he collapsed into Eijirou's arms. The two stayed like that for what seemed to be forever. Eijirou could hold his blonde like that for as long as he needed.

  Eventually the sobs became fewer and fewer and the room grew quieter, Katsuki had eventually fallen asleep. Eijirou smiled to himself and gently moved the blonde back onto his bed, placing yet another kiss on his forhead.

  "Goodnight, love"