viii

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 ♡ ]

𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻
me and draco, i mean.
it still hurts when i think about it. i decided to stop dreaming about him. i decided to stop thinking about him. i wish me and him had a better timing.
but, it is true. you can fall in love with someones soul, with people's gestures, hearts and morals. with someones mind or with someones smile -- without exchanging a kiss, or without ever saying a single word to each other. that's just how we work.

and as i sit here,
thinking of everyone's feelings but mine, i wonder if the moon ever comes up at night, so that the stars dont ever feel alone.

something that's so very cliche is that how i still hoped me and him will be together. the type of shit that happens in movies or books. but my life isnt a movie nor a book. i miss him, of course i do, but the other part of me knows that i have to leave him. because as much as i love him, or as much as he loves me, we simply do not belong together.
hermione once told me that me and draco were like parallel lines, always close, never together.
i will always love him. i will love him all the time.
i just wanted him to put his to put his sweet hand in mines , and we could just drift in space and float in the time we have left.
i was starting to heal, luckily. harry, ron, hermione and even the weasley twins started to help me get over him.

𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣

it was a gorgeous day.

hermione came up to me, with an envelope in her hand. "what's that?", i asked her, paying very less attention. she looked at me with a sad smile. 'draco asked me to give this to you', she said, with a sad smile on her face. my heart fluttered, as i gently took the envelope. it smelt of green apples (unsurprisingly).

𝗵𝗶 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵, 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗺. 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
signed, draco.

"what does it say, ella? go on, tell me!", hermione questioned, as i looked at the envelope, tears glistening in my eyes.
"and that, hermione, is what you call 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆" , i told her, crossing my arms, silently hoping the best for draco.

𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

➶ ☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎ ➴