iii.

❝𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹,    𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵❞

               ❝𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹, 
   𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵❞

✧ ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 of third year. apparently, harry was kissed by a dementor in the hogwarts express and we have a new defence against the dark arts teacher- professor remus lupin, who gave him a piece of chocolate and told him to "eat". 

the weather was cold and grey all the time, always surrounded by black, depressing clouds. we all used to pace quickly in the hallways of hogwarts, and rarely hang it out like pals. we were going to our care for magical creatures class, which fortunately, is now being taught by hagrid! me and hermione caught up in the hallway to meet harry and ron. we have gotten pretty tight with eachother, dealing with professor quirell and the basilisk in second year. we still applaud harry randomly for being courageous and saving ginny (ron always claps the loudest of all, due to which harry's cheeks often turn pink). 

me and hermione were talking in the hallway, slowly making our way to harry. parkinson and malfoy were being cruel to first years as usual, leaning against the wall, their arms crossed. i looked over at malfoy- he is still a jerk, but his appearances changed a lot. his hair which was usually slicked back with tons of hair gel, it was now parted in between on his forehead. he has turned more cocky and more stupid, and more me wanting to slap his smirk right off, which often appeared. i totally detest that little jerk. malfoy caught me looking at him, and grinned. "can't stop looking at me, right?", he grinned and gestured to his face. "i don't blame you, i am a ladies man". i scoffed and hermione rolled his eyes. "oh please malfoy, i would rather fucking die than date you", i retorted. how i hated that boy. he has insulted me so many times. i swear, if karma doesn't fucking hit him, i will. 

we reached harry and ron. "malfoy being a jerk again?", ron symphatically said. "when isn't he a jerk?", i mumbled and grabbed harry's arm, and dragged him to hagrid's. hagrid was waiting for us at the door of his hut. he stood there in his moleskin overcoat, looking very impatient. he asked us to gather around, and we obeyed him. malfoy, being the little man baby he is, tried to make hagrid feel bad by taunting him about how to open the book of monsters. "shut the fuck up malfoy or i will hit you", i sneered. he glared at me and smirked. hermione had to hold me back or else i would've slapped him. hagrid strode away from us in the forest to get a magical creature (which i was very excited to meet).

"god! this place is going to the dogs!", malfoy yelled. "that oaf teaching classes- my father will have a fit when he hears about this-"

"malfoy NO one cares what your father thinks", I laughed, my hands on my hips. malfoy narrowed his eyes and grinned. he stepped to me, looking at me up and down. harry stepped in front of me. "leave ella alone", he gritted. "oh look! potter has a girlfriend!", he sneered. my jaw clenched and i stepped behind harry. "i assume you are jealous of me", malfoy continued. me and hermione laughed. "us? jealous of you? oh malfoy, bless your delusional heart!", i grinned. "malfoy, i hope karma slaps you before i do", hermione sweetly smiled and i chortled. malfoy looked at us and smirked. "smith, don't stand in the sun for too long. plastic melts.", malfoy said while crabbe and goyle grinned. "go to hell", i said.

"oh smith, where do you think i came from?"

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

trotting towards us was one of the most strange creature we had seen. it had the body, hind legs and tail of a horse, but the front legs, wings and head seemed to be of an enormous eagle. it had cruel, steel colored beaks and large, twinkling orange eyes. its talons were half a foot long and deadly looking. hagrid came jogging behind the creature. "hippogriffs!", he yelled. "beautiful, aren't they?". i nodded.
the hippogriffs had gleaming coats (changing smoothly from feather to hair, each of them a different color: stormy grey, bronze, pinkish and inky black). hagrid said, "always wait for the hippogriffs to make the first move. they are very easily offended. you walk towards them, bow and wait. wait for them to bow back. if they don't bow, then immediately get away. those talons are sharp and hurt", when i asked hagrid if i could touch him.

"who wants to touch him?", hagrid asked. most of the class backed away. i looked at the hippogriffs. they were tossing their fierce heads and flexing their gigantic enormous wings. "i will do it", i said. i absolutely love animals. behind me, i heard malfoy scoff.  "good woman, ella!", said hagrid, as i stepped forward. "come on now!" i stepped forward, and immediately bowed. the hippogriff was still looking at me haughtily. after half a minute or so, it, to my surprise, suddenly bent his scaly front knees and sank into a bow. "well done, ella!", hagrid clapped ecstatically. i smiled at malfoy when i heard him snigger. i moved forward, and touched the hippogriffs beak. it looked at me lazily. i stepped back after a minute. hagrid gave turns to everyone. hermione and ron were ecstatic and touched its beak, and  harry even flew on the hippogriff!

"this is very easy", malfoy drawled looking at me. he turned towards the hippogriff. "you're not dangerous at all, are you?" he immediately ran to the hippogriff. it happened in seconds, malfoy was laying on the grass, blood on his robes.
"its killed me! oh, its killed me!", he dramatically yelled while i looked at him with a disgusted look on my face. serves this little shit right, i thought. why did he do it anyway?

"you're not dying!", hagrid yelled, but took him in his arms and ran to madam pomfrey. "ok what a dramatic little ass bitch", i whispered to harry, who had a worried look on his face, but nevertheless hid a laugh. all the slytherins were shouting, especially pansy parkinson, who was yelling that hagrid should be sacked. me and ron stepped to her. "it was malfoys fault, you idiot", my jaw tightened. she glared at me. ron made a face when retorted whacked me on my shoulder. "you bitch what did you just do?", i gritted and took out my wand and pointed it to her neck. "ella leave it. she is not worth it", ron told me. i made a face and harry grabbed my wand. 

the class was over. 

 ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.