i.

❝ '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀                         𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

                         𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

      𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲  ❞

                                                                       ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(FLASHBACK)

The sky was surprisingly wine pink combined with yellow, and the white clouds were softly gliding by. There was a chatter on the platform 9 3/4 as i walked with my mom, who held my hand tightly. The platform was extremely crowded. I saw a a red haired boy holding his shiny broom, and some girls with their owls. They all looked so much older than me.
It was time.

I looked at my mom, who's eyes were glistening with tears. she looked at me, her errant curls covering half of her face and her messy bun. she smiled. "it's time", she told me and kissed the top of my forehead. my hands were getting clammy- i didn't want to leave her. she looked deeply in my green eyes and spoke, "ella, honey, listen. i will be proud of you in whatever house you go. just remember to be kind and be courageous". i nodded and hugged her tightly. her brown soft coat smelt of vanilla and cinnamon. i didn't want to let her go. she kissed me again, and waved me goodbye as i climbed the train. i was alone, for the very first time.

my mouth was dry and tasted like sandpaper. i looked everywhere, all the compartments were filled. accidentally, i collided into a boy. he was taller than me, and his platinum blond hair was slicked back with hair gel, and his icy grey eyes showed me hatred. "watch where you're going!", he snarked at me. i tuck a stray curl behind my ear and looked at him. "i am so sorry for running into you", i apologized, though i was clearly not amused. why is he so rude? "but i do a thing called what i want", i continued, my mouth curving  into a smile. "oh shut up", he said, going past me, purposefully bumping against my shoulder. i winced in pain. there was a compartment behind me, and two boys were sitting there. one of them had red hair and dirt on his nose, and the other had messy black hair and wore glasses that were broken. the red haired boy looked at me and grinned. "that's malfoy. draco malfoy.", he told me. "you can sit with us if you like", he continued. i smiled and thanked him, and sat on the berth available. "i'm ron. ron weasley", he said and shook my hand. "i'm ella smith", i said. "brilliant. i'm harry potter", the boy who wore glasses told me. "oh wow. you are the boy who lived!", i excitedly said, and noticed that the tips of his ear had turned pink. he nodded. suddenly, a big lady with small curly hair whizzed past us. 

"anything from the trolley dears?", she asked us. ron shook his head and blushed. "um yes", me and harry both said at the same time. me, harry and ron shared bertie bott's every flavour beans, chocolate frogs, acid pops and many more. ron told us about chocolate frogs and their cards (i got professor mcgonagall!) and also about the every flavour beans did mean every flavour. i, unfortunately, got to taste a vomit flavoured one. it was utterly disgusting, but no wonder ron and harry laughed at me, and i playfully smacked them on their shoulders. a bushy haired girl, after some time, came in our compartment and asked us if we had seen a toad. we politely said no, but she hung around when he saw ron trying to do a spell. 

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.

i laughed. it was obvious that this spell is utterly nonsensical. the girl, who told us that she is hermione, chuckled. she later fixed harry's glasses! i thought it was wondrous and told her so. hermione grinned. ("i have been doing some light reading!" she told me afterwards, but judging on what she already knows, i didn't think that she "light" read) apparently ron didn't like hermione, and called her "bossy". i think that she is a total queen. 

"we will be arriving at hogwarts soon! get in your robes", hermione told us, still searching for the toad. i gave her a warm smile and the corner of her mouth turned up. she sauntered away, but not before ron gave her a disgusted look. i glared at him. we did get in our robes, and the hogwarts express suddenly came to a halt.

we had arrived at hogwarts.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧