ONE. worst of the worst

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

A Mini Cooper parked in the parking lot of East High School and occupying it were two sisters, Blessica and Nina Salazar-Roberts. One was excited about the very first day back to school, while the other was dreading it very much. If there was one huge difference between the Salazar-Roberts sisters, it was the amount of energy they had for school.

Honestly, Bless didn't know how her sister enjoyed stepping foot into hell. Even now, as she glanced to Nini, who had a huge grin as she pulled the car keys out of its ignition. Maybe Nini's happiness was because she had a new boyfriend she'd been going on and on about to Bless. Or maybe she was just purely happy for the first day of school.

Bless, however, held a frown as she scrolled through her Instagram. The last place she wanted to be was East High School. The last time she was at the school was during the last day of her first semester of freshman year. Back then, she got suspended for a week for causing an explosion in the Science lab.

The suspension plus the amount of detention slips she received peeved off her moms, who decided to send her to an all-girls boarding school around where one of her aunts lived in Chicago. There, Bless actually tolerated school. Well, not the teachers, but the people. She got a girlfriend but that relationship didn't last long and it didn't end well either. Blessica Salazar-Roberts was head over heels for Gina Porter, but when Gina suddenly left, she just ghosted Blessica.

"You ready, B?" Pulling Bless's attention from her phone was Nini, who looked toward her.

Bless sighed and switched her phone off before looking at Nini. "I'd rather walk on boiling rocks than step into the halls of Hell."

"Come on, Bless, it's not going to be that bad," Nini assured her. "So long as you don't traumatize anyone." Bless rolled her eyes as she pulled off her black sweater, revealing her white crop top, which caught Nini's eye. "Blessica."

"What?"

"It's a stupid rule, but you can't wear a crop top. It goes against the code of conduct."

"It's a crop top, not a gun," Bless deadpanned with a scoff, but Nini still held a disapproving look. "Fine. You know what, I'll just wear a jacket, alright?"

Bless took out her leather jacket from her bag and put it on before straightening her leather skirt and red flannel tied around her waist.

"Wait, is that my shirt?"

Bless widened her eyes as she quickly grabbed her bag and opened the door. "Hey, we should get inside. You know, being prompt and all that."