EIGHT. accidents happen

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

To process her anger, Bless shredded on her electric guitar, letting out all her rageful feelings received from today. However, her moms and Nini became very annoyed with the noise, so she realized she actually had to talk to someone. Since Ashlyn didn't pick up her phone when Bless tried video calling her, her next option was Chase, but he sent a message saying that he was studying for a test. Since she had no other close friends, her next option was going to Nini's room, because, from what she'd seen in movies and TV shows, younger sisters go to their older siblings for advice. That was never the case with Bless and Nini though. Sure, Nini went to Bless for help because Bless could be a bit opinionated, but Bless never went to Nini.

Moving from her bed, Bless made her way out of her room and to Nini's room next door. Her door was open, but Bless knocked on it. That action surely caused Nini to snap out of her thoughts as Bless stepped in.

"Hey, Nini, I need to-" Bless began.

"I've got a problem," Nini quickly interjected.

Bless narrowed her eyes at her sister, slightly annoyed. "Okay, but can I finish my sentence first?"

"Can't it wait? My problem is majorly serious."

"Oh, so it's all about you again?" Bless questioned in disbelief. She really thought Nini would hear her out.

"Yeah, because my problem is important," Nini stressed. Before Bless could give a response, Kourtney suddenly came into Nini's room, looking a bit on edge.

"Did you return the shoes?" Kourtney asked, though her eyes widen a bit when she saw Bless and she sent her a nervous smile. "Hey, Bless."

Bless glanced between Nini and Kourtney, her eyes filled with suspicion. "Okay, what's going on?"

"I might've, sort of, possibly stolen Gina's shoes," Nini slowly revealed, causing Bless's brows to raise a bit. Nini never did anything wrong so this was a first. However, Nini wasn't finished as she pulled out a blue bottle. "And I may have stolen her water bottle."

"And here I thought I was the bad influence," Bless said with a snicker, holding her hand up to her sister. Though when Nini only frowned at the attempt of a high-five, she put her hand down with a sigh.

"Not funny, Bless," Nini remarked in irritation.

"Oh, no," Kourtney uttered.

"Look, you don't have to say it."

"No, I stole three scarves, some jewelry, and her laptop."