THIRTEEN. when there was me and you

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Shockingly, Bless was in a good mood on Monday. Her cheery attitude carried out from Friday through the whole weekend and even on an early Monday morning. She had one person, in particular, to thank for that, but there was also something exciting happening this Monday morning. The photo for the production of High School Musical was happening and she could not wait to step into her Ryan outfit designed by Kourtney.

Her Ryan outfit consisted of a pair of black sneakers, a brown miniskirt, a striped grey button-down shirt, and, her favorite part of it all, a brown mini fedora. She stepped into the auditorium where the photos were being taken and in there on the stage stood Nini, Kourtney, Seb, Carlos, and Big Red. Big Red was going to take the photos with his camera.

She approached Seb, who was in his Sharpay outfit, with a warm smile. "Seb, you look fabulous!"

"Why thank you," Seb replied, taking a spin and smiling at Bless. "And you look fedorable in your Ryan 'fit!"

"Okay, I love you, but never say 'fedorable' ever again."

Seb chuckled a bit, however, his and Bless's attention was soon grabbed by something else. Ricky Bowen stepped onto the stage in his Troy outfit. Though what made Bless and everyone else laugh was the shaggy wig he was wearing and the way he was flicking his 'hair'.

"Okay, people!" Ricky's voice filled the area. "Let's do this."

"Oh, my god, Ricky!" Nini exclaimed through her laughs.

"What?" Ricky innocently inquired, flicking his shaggy wig again, earning a couple more chuckles from the rest.

"I can't... There's so much to talk about," Nini said, gesturing with her hands to his costume.

"What? What's funny?"

Soon enough, the whole main cast was on stage in their costumes with the last cast member stepping on stage in her Taylor costume and posing in front of the camera.

"Let's get some air, Wildcats!" Gina happily exclaimed. Bless glanced in Gina's way, a fond smile growing at her presence. She stepped away from Seb and approached Gina.

"Good morning, Gina!" Bless greeted her. Gina turned to face her and a wide grin grew on her face as they shared a high-five.

"Well, don't you look fedorable, Ryan."

The two were still grasping onto one another's hand as Bless rolled her eyes.

"Really? Fedorable?"