SEVENTEEN. those who fail to learn from history are doomed to...

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

"Okay, okay, you guys. Okay!" Carlos gained everyone's attention, standing before the coffee table that held the large game board. From her seat on the couch between Nini and Chase, Bless could tell that everyone was excited to play High School Musical: The Choosical, including herself. Carlos created it when he was a kid and had never played it until now. It looked like a mashup of challenges based on HSM. There were two teams, the East High Wildcats and the West High Knights. Bless chose to be on the latter along with Chase, her sister, EJ, Seb, and some of the other dancers like Steph and Kaden. "There are four basic categories: the Get'cha Head in the Frame Trivia Challenge, the Bop 'til You Drop Dance Challenge, Sync to the Status Quo Lip-Sync Challenge, and Looking for Glee, which I thought would be a fun name for the singing challenge because when I was a kid I was obsessed with the show."

A chorus of laughs was shared around with EJ adding, "Hey, it still holds up."

"Oh, good. I thought you guys were gonna judge me." Carlos chuckled, earning another bunch of hysterics from everyone else. "Okay, so Knights, you won the coin toss, so you guys get to pick the first challenge."

The West High Knights team consisted of Ashlyn, Gina, Ricky, Big Red, and some of the other dancers like Rico, Lauryn, and Addie. There was a large part of Blessica that was ticked off by seeing Gina and Ricky on the same team, but she tried to suppress that feeling and instead focus on having fun during this game.

"Looking for Glee?" Big Red suggested to his team.

"We've gotta do Looking for Glee," Ricky agreed.

"Okay, alright," Ashlyn voiced the group's decision to Carlos. "We're gonna look for glee."

"Excellent." Carlos took a card from one of the stacks and read it. "As fast as you can, please sing the lyrics to What I've Been Looking For to the rhythm of Get'cha Head In The Game." The team let out annoyed groans at the difficult challenge. "Go!"

The West High Knights, after a few disagreements and lyric corrections, were rusty, but Carlos didn't say they had to be perfect. When they finished, they all cheered. Bless couldn't help but let out a few laughs at the mess she just heard.

"Let's go! Woo!" Ricky exclaimed with his fist in the air, while everyone else laughed at what they just heard.

"That was terrible!" EJ stated through his chuckles.

"I'm so happy!" Seb added with a grin.

"Congratulations!" Carlos congratulated the team. "You get to move four spaces closer to the center stage at East High."