Chapter 10 - Live stream

She's a super freak! Super freak!

Evans laughs as he shows the rest of the guys in the back. "The girl's are having fun,"

It was true, you and the girls were dancing your hearts out as Elsa focused on the road, lip syncing to herself.

"Looks like they're going live," Robert holds out the phone, though it seemed Mark was content with missing out as he drove along the road.

"Ok, first question, this is for N/n, when will you post more on your tumblr?"

"My mind works in mysterious ways..." You peer closer to the phone. "Susan, what's your pet peeve with Robert?"

"He loves Queens of the stone age more than me," she laughs. "Oh, this is a good one, to the single ladies... meaning only Y/n... do you have a crush?"

"No comment," zipping your lips shut, Liz looks to the camera.

"She does," the brunette winks at the camera as the comment section blasts with questions.

"I have my own question," Sunrise smiles at you. "When will you confess to him?"

"Never," shooting a pair of finger guns at her then the camera, you dig your hand into the trail mix. "Lucky me," You hold up the M&M.

"You can do it on this trip!~" Elsa sings to you, eye still on the road.

"I'm so honoured that you're all optimistic~" saying this sarcastically sent a laughter through the air. More comments blasted asking who it was. "If I told you guys, then it wouldn't be any fun,"

Tom watched the screen with a dull look, moving his gaze to the scenery outside, the entire group snatching glances with grins.

"So instead of bullying me, let's appreciate the songs sung by the cast," you pull out your phone and find the playlist for this exact moment. "Let's start with my darling, Scarlet Johansson!"

Set it all free started to play.

The boys grinned at the sight of the girls jamming out, even Tom who had rid himself from the looming feeling of rejection.

"This is my kiss goodbye! You can stand alone and watch me fly!" belting the lyrics along with Scarlet, she took the main lead as your arm wrapped around her.

Next up was your more favourite song... for obvious reasons... reasons you'd never state.

"Hey~ Good lookin' whatcha' got cooking? How's about cooking something up with me?~" clicking your fingers along you watch as the girls look confused. "You don't know this song? I think Tom would be very offended,"

Chris nudges the actor who's blush grew.

"You guys figure out the lyrics, I'm enjoying myself," you continued to enjoy the song as the girls roll their eyes and figure out the lyrics as you suggested.

"How about Jeremy?"

"You think I'd go without that doofus' music? Fools," Main Attraction started to play. Liz, Susan and you sing the lyrics loud and clear.

~~~

The live stream ended soon after and instead the boys played car games while Anthony read out some of your tumblr posts you had posted recently.

"Got a new one, 'If Sebastian Stan had a playlist dedicated to him it would all be Rihanna, change my mind'..."

"Nope that's one hundred percent true," Seb tosses the hackie sack to Evans who catches it and returns it.

"Oh, another one... 'Speaking of Rihanna, I will never stop reblogging Tom's Umbrella performance! If I have then know something seriously wrong has happened to me',"

"Reblogging and bullying," Holland scoffs.

"Another one! 'Tony, looking at Loki surrounded by cats: Uh, where did he get all those cats? Clint: I bet he stole them... Loki: I borrowed them... Tony and Clint:... Loki: Permanently',"

"That seems very in character," Tom laughs.

"She keeps spewing these out!" Chris laughs. "If Loki was in the room with Rhodey when he suggested to kill baby Thanos I am 100% certain he would agree and do it himself,"

"Another one," Seb announces. "I'm certain the final battle in Avengers Endgame was just a recreation of Taylor Swift's bad blood music video,"

"There are two options Thor would be suggested if he ever wanted to 'block someone irl', Valkyrie would say a restraining order like a good friend and Loki would say murder like a good brother,"

"Where is she getting these from?" Anothony looked behind them at the girl's van to see you typing rapidly on the phone. "Who gave her an energy drink?"

"Honey, who gave Y/n and energy drink?" Robert called into the phone once Susan picked up.

"Liz threatened Y/n saying she'd confess to you know who for her, and in retaliation Y/n threatened to drink three monster energy drinks,"

"And she did?"

"Liz put down the phone and instead of three Y/n drank four,"

"Is that even legal?"

"Put me on the phone," Robert gave the phone to Seb. "Hey, N/n, how you doing?"

"Doing? I'm doing great! Hey, hey, hey remember that movie marathon we had last week? Remember when you stole three quarters of the bed? Yeah, fuck you," You started to snicker uncontrollably.

"You guys had a movie marathon?" Hemsworth raises a brow.

"We usually have one once a month," Seb says before going back to the phone, "You weren't complaining, we were cuddling!"

"Yeah, until you pushed me off the bed!- Oh, that would make a great post," The phone suddenly hung up as the boys stared at Seb.

"New post, 'Bucky: You weren't complaining when we were cuddling! Sam: Yea, until you drop kicked me in your sleep!' Ok, that's good," Anthony chuckles.

Seb rolled his eyes and sat back, scrolling through his phone as Tom kept a side glare. Of course his suspicions were right, you liked Sebastian Stan and not him. Who else but his good friend Chris Hemsworth to spot the sudden scowl on his face.

"They're just friends," he whispers, clouded by the music Jeremy had turned up.

"I'm sure," Tom hums sarcastically.

~~~

I told my friends that this photo showed my new seat and they were like "which one? There are so many behind pepperoni steve!" (They also call Tom Pepperoni Steve so-

- Anna ❤️