Chapter 15 - Less awkward

SMUT! Yes, another...

WARNING: Praise kink, Dom!Tom, Sub!reader, light pining, name calling, (idk what else to put because this is pretty tame)

If you don't like the warnings skip! I'm not forcing you to read it, if any of them are uncomfortable for you then simply SKIP!

~~~

Hot breath showed itself as you enjoyed the silence on the balcony.

"Aren't you cold?" Tom sat beside you after wiping away a pile of snow, referring to today's activites.

"Tonight I've chosen function over fashion," There was a moment of silence. "I'm sorry,"

"Sorry?" Tom was utterly confused.

"About this morning? I doubt Zawe would like the idea of you seeing me half naked," You chuckle, and sip at the hot chocolate in your hands.

"Zawe? Why would she be concerned about something like that?"

"Well, aren't you two dating?"

Tom let out a loud laugh. "No, heavens no, Zawe is a friend, nothing more, N/n,"

"Really?"

"Really," his assurance made you nod and placed the cup down on the table.

"Then this makes this less awkward," you place a kiss on his lips before pulling away. "Nope that was so much more-" Tom pulled you closer, connecting your cold lips again. Shock turned to bliss as he let his hand raise to cup your face.

Then he pulled away. "I'm confused..." He said, slightly breathless, his head spinning in a daze. "I... I thought you liked Sebastian?"

"Seb? Seriously?" you laugh against his lips. "I like you, Tom,"

"You do?"

"I'm glad it wasn't obvious..."

"I'm not, because if it was I would have done this sooner," holding your face gently he kissed you again. Moving across, to close the gap he lifted to seat you in his lap, straddling as you ran your icy hands through his hair.

"It's cold," You mumble.

"Then let's go inside," He lifted you, causing a squeal. "Quiet down, darling, wouldn't want to wake the others,"

God... Darling was so much better than dear. Nodding shyly he laid you on the bed kissing you softly.

~Smut up ahead, if you don't like it don't read it and skip to the next chapter!~

Eager hands traced to take off your coat, sprawling it across the ground. The way your hand ran smoothly against each lock, you couldn't get enough of it. His smell intoxicated you as he moved slowly down. Lovingly placing a kiss along your jaw and to your neck.

Leaving all kindness behind just as soon as this started, he marked his spot along your s/c skin, bruising it eagerly. His hand kept cupped on your cheek, his thumb just in the corner of your lips.

As he held your hips, he smirked at the sound of your muffled moan, held back as your wrapped your lips around his thumb.

"That's a good girl," He whispered against your skin, a hard shiver wracking through your body as he unbuttoned his shirt. Your blissful eyes wandering along, taking in every detail before he helped you out of your own clothes. "God, you're beautiful," he mumbles after throwing your shirt on the ground.

You've never felt better, more loved. He lifted you again, positioning you against the pillows. "W-wait..."

"Yes, I have protection," He smiles and opens the bedside drawer.

"Prepared, are we?"

"Can never predict the future,"

Wrapping an hand on the back of his neck you pulled him down, kissing him passionately.

You've dreamt of this.

Hoped for it.

Prayed.

And here it was, and who could blame you for not holding back. A lustful laugh escapes Tom as he moved your hand down to pin above your head.

"I'm the lead, darling, yes?"

"Y-yes,"

"Yes?"

"Yes, sir," taking a deep breath as he let out another dark chuckle.

"Good girl," He moved down, leaving you exposed and wanting more. Kisses were placed along your inner thigh as he pulled away the last bit of fabric.

Grabbing you mouth tight, you stopped a wave of noises from escaping. That was until Tom's hand pushed it away.

"Let me hear you," before you could argue a loud moan escaped your mouth, feelings you've never felt before expressing themselves loud and clear.

His tongue slicked around your lips in circles until it caught the right spot. Coiling in your stomach you couldn't believe how easily he made you unravel.

"You taste sweeter than you look," he grins as he held your trembling legs, letting you ride out your high. "So easy, wasn't that?" he pulled up to kiss you again. "And just with my mouth..."

There was a clinking of a belt and a moment passed before Tom looked back up to your eyes which eagerly stared back.

"Do you want this?"

"Yes,"

"Yes...?"

"Yes, sir-" You gasp as you feel him buck in, a strong groan leaving his mouth. His hand curls under your back, supporting you as he waited for your nod. "Mhm,"

Thrusting into you deeper, a louder moan escaped, his name leaving with it. Sweet words left his mouth as he buried his head in the crook of your neck. Your hands found their way to his back, gripping it tight as you placed eager kisses along his neck.

Another coil tied up in your core, more and more as he hit a certain sweet spot. The harder he hit the closer you came until it all unraveled for the second time. But his rhythm did stop or slow.

"T-Tom," you breathlessly moan out as he lifted your lips to his again, catching another blissful noise.

"That's it, darling, say my name," his husky whisper sent another shiver through you as you said his name again, feeling his rhythm slow down, sloppy and needy.

"I'm-"

"So am I, darling," his groan escaped, feeling you clench for the third time tonight. Then it happened, pure heaven like state as he let you lay back down, hips unbucked and against his shaky hands.

"That was..."

"Amazing," He mumbles against you. Moving away, he grabbed a warm damp towel, cleaning both of you up. The cold soon got to you both, now under the blankets feet tangled comfortably under the thick duvet.

"So I'm guessing Zawe is out the picture?"

"Oh, shut up," Tom chuckles, nuzzling against your neck, sighing at the feeling of your laugh against his lips. "Goodnight, darling,"

"Goodnight, Tom," you turn over a place a kiss on his cheek, a loving action which sent a flutter through him.

~~~

Why did I write smut again? Why did I-

- Anna ❤️