Bio

Bio
Name: Clayton "clay" James howlet

Nicknames: clay , wolf, x2, hunter

Dob: October 14 1995

Place of birth: Toronto Ontario canada

Nationality/heritage : Canadian citizen, non status indigenous with the 6 nations people of Canada or to be more persist he is of the Mohawk tribe, wolf clan

Father: James Logan howlett aka wolverine

Mother: Alyssa Catherine Turpin

Abilities:

Retractable metal claws like his father

Healing factor

Enhanced senses

Is able to teleport distances that he can visually see( might improve later on)

Back ground
Clayton was born on October 14 1996 his mother was in the foster system and adopted by a family with the 6 nations people who raised her. His fathers actually age is unknown but at some point he became a Canadian citizen and fought for Canada during ww2, claytons mother never told Logan about him and for the past 16 years he has had no clue that he was alive. 3 days after claytons 4th birthday his mother was killed and he was abducted by the same people responsible for weapon x. The weapon x program grafted a hybrid alloy of both vibranium and adamantium to his Skelton and they also gave him the ability to teleport ( like what they did to wade in xmen origins wolverine giving him multiple powers) his teleport ability only works if he can visually see where he is teleporting to. Clay tends to use a throwing knife to help focus although he doesn't really need to use one it does help him and he thinks it looks cool. Clay was trained by the members of weapon x to be a weapon for the highest bidder. Luckily after 2 years CSIS( Canadian security intelegense service, Canada's version of the cia) found out that a rouge us military program adducted a Canadian citizen and experimented on him and so they got a strike team consisting of cansofcom( Canadian special operation force command) to enact a rescue mission they rescued clay and blow up the facility. After clays rescue the Canadian government found out what happened to him and learned of mutants after some talks with the mature 6 year old they agrees to keep mutants a secret and aid them if they could, clay also managed to convince them to let him help his fellow citizens by using his abilities for search and rescue with the Canadian forces. The government made a compromise: he is allowed to train with the Canadian military search and rescue but he can't work with them because of his age but he can work with a volunteer search and rescue unit where he will be living. Due to his mom's death his closest living relatives are his grandparents who happily took him in. For the next 4 years he trained in secret with the Canadian forces search and rescue as well as attended school, his grandparents especially his grandfather would tell him stories of his dad the wolverine. Clay's grandfather actually served with Wolverine during the Korean War and they became friends. While training in search and rescue he was given the nickname hunter since he was good at tracking people lost in the forest like a hunter. When he turned 10 the government agreed to let him go and so clay stopped training with the sar techs( search and rescue technician) and volunteered at his local search and rescue organization with the help of his friends in the sar tech unit. At 12 he did his right of passage within the 6 nations community while doing this he was put in the wolf clan which are protectors and he also found out that his spirit animal was a wolf which earned him the nick name wolf with his sar organization. He worked search and rescue part time until he was 16 and went to attend highschool in bayvilla usa.

Personality: his personality is a mix of his father and mother. He has his mother's careing and kind nature at times especially when he is working search and rescue. He is a lot like his father most of the time when he isn't doing search and rescue work. When clay isn't working he can be rude and aggressive which many around him understand that it's his basic personality when he isn't working, clay is also loyal and extremely protective of those he's close to or trying to save. Apart form being aggressive is pushed to a certain point clay has been know to commit acts of violence such as punching, throwing kicking ect of said that push him to far, he is able to keep control so he doesn't kill anyone which is a good thing. Clayton unlike his father has a mouth k. Him and is not afraid to cuss you out. A few of claytons coping mechanisms to help deal with his abductions anger and aggression are the following swearing, working on cars or using tools, sharpening or telling knives though his fingers and finally doing search and rescue work he finds that helping others also helps calm himself down.

Looks.
Highly 5"8
Eye: your choice
Hair short/ short spiked
Hair colour:your choice
Skin colour: white
Other: on his upper right bicep he has a wolf tattoo

Highly 5"8Eye: your choiceHair short/ short spikedHair colour:your choiceSkin colour: whiteOther: on his upper right bicep he has a wolf tattoo

Ontario search and rescue volunteer association logo on his upper left bicep

The words
"They ask so little, but give so much" tattooed underneath it