Chapter 2

It's currently 9:00 am on Saturday morning and it was nice and sunny in the bayville area and the x jet has finally arrived. Professor x has called everyone into the kitchen to meet the newest person stayjng at the mansion. Once everyone has their breakfast and sits down Jean,scot,storm,Logan and a new face all walk in the unknown man sits at an empty seat on the other end of the table he puts his backpack down and starts looking though it mumbling something about caffeine.

Professor x: ah Jean,Scott,storm,Logan I see you mission was a success

Logan: sure was chuck I also met an old friends from my days in the Canadian army his grandson just so happened to be the one we were after.

Professor x: that's good to hear now why don't you all.
The professor was cut off by the new face saying
Unknown: yes I found it I know it was here as he pull out a red bull cracks it open and starts drinking it.

Kitty: you know that stuff isn't good for you right

Unknown: yeah I'm aware but what do you expect me to drink when I've been up for the past 72 hours and I'm running in 6 hours of sleep this is like my 8th one since 3 pm yesturday.

Everyone looks at him once he mentioned being up for three days straight

Unknown: oh how rude of me my name is Clayton James howlet, but most people call me clay. Also just so I can clarify the reason why I have been up for the past three days is because I work as a volunteer for the Ontario search and rescue volunteer association and I was aiding in the Alberta forest fires which is also why I smell like a campfire as he chuckles.

Everyone looks at professor x who then confirms that he is the newest resident here after Charles he says that everyone is free to finish up their break fast which clay wolves do to focus a lot in the fire he didn't eat much. The professor then asks kitty if she would be able to give Clayton a tour of the house and to show him his room which just so happens to be across from hers.

Kitty: so clay like follow me and I'll show you around.

Clay: ok sure

Kitty starts to show clay around the mention and in clays mind he's thinking or cute kitty is. At one point they are talking about their abilitity and kitty says she can phase through objects.

Clay: wow that would be realy usefull in building collapses my abilities are the same as my old mans I have a healing factor, enhanced senses retractable claws that were coated in a adamantium/vibranium hybrid I also mention how that I can teleport but I tend to use throwing knifes to help me be more accurate where I go.

Kitty: wait you said your abilities are the same as your old man does that mean.

Clay: yep Logan is my father my mother never told him about me though.

As they continue the tour kitty introduced clay to everyone. But in his state he's unlikely to remember everyone's name

Kitty: so clay you mentioned you were search and rescue if you don't mind how long have you done that

Clay: well officially I started going out in rescues when I was 13 I started volunteering with my local team when I was 10 and I would be helping out around the building we were located at. Unofficially I trained with the Canadian armed forces search and rescue technicians from ages 6-10 shortly after the Canadian special forces recued me for. Weapon x they government wanted to make sure that I was safe to be let out in the public and so this was a compromise that we made they supervise me for 4 years and I train with search and rescue so I can help others.

Kitty: wow like that's cool. If you don't mind me asking who do you live with before coming here

Clay: I lived with my mom until she was killed when I was 4 and I was abducted by the weapon x program for 2 years after my abduction I lived with my grandparents who are members of the 6 nations people of Canada I'm apart of the wolf clan who are protectors and my spirit animal is a wolf Which is why I have the nickname of wolf another reason is how I am loyal like one

Kitty: I'm sorry to hear about your mom well it looks like our tour is over I'll see you around

Clay: yah see you later I'm going to shower again and get some sleep

Clay goes and grabs his stuff for the shower he walks into the bathroom after about 45 minutes of trying to get rid of the smoke smell he heads to his room and goes to sleep.

Kitty enters the common room and is surrounded by the other
Kurt: so vhat did he say on your tour

Kitty: well he told me that he has had search and rescue trianjng since he was 6 years old with the Canadian military since he was 6 he explained that after being rescued by weapon c they wanted to keep an eye on him to know if he was a danger and so this was a compromise. Clay also have the same powers as Logan which isn't a suprise since he's the son Logan didn't know about, clay can also teleport he mentioned that he used throwing knifes to help be more accurate. His grandfather parents raised him since he was 6 and they were 6 nations who are indigenous people of Canada.

Kitty then goes in and talks about some of the stuff they were talking about on the tour