2. Midnight Tea

That night, Olivia laid in bed unable to fall asleep, her mind racing with questions of George and his odd behavior earlier that day. She turned to her clock, "2 Am" it mocked. Frustrated, she sat up and got out of bed. She crept to her door, opened and closed it as quietly as she could as the twins were asleep in the room next to her.

She tiptoed down the stairs from the top floor down to the basement into the kitchen. She began filling a kettle with water and set it on the stove to boil, and walked over to counter underneath the shelf with the tea on it and lifted herself up to sit on it.

Suddenly the door opened, in walked George, god he's handsome she thought as her eyes looked him up and down, his messy red hair, his short blue striped boxers, and the way the shirt laid on his chest and accented his abs perfectly.

He looked at her, smirked deviously, reminding her that she was wearing booty shorts and a thin, loose shirt that he could see through at least a little bit. If it was anyone else she would tried to cover chest, but in that moment she knew that this was her chance to make a move.

As he walked over to her he asked, "Can't sleep?"

"Yeah, making tea... want some?"

"Sounds lovely!"

"Perfect! It's on the top shelf, could you get it down?" she asked pointing to the top shelf above her head, just out of her reach.

He took a few steps forward, his face now inches from hers, "Gladly." His voice low and flirty. He reached up to grab the tea, exposing his lower abs and the toned v-line leading her thoughts further down...

He set the tea down and placed his hands on the counter in between Olivia's hands and thighs, his body almost leaning over hers. They had never been this close, at least not like this.

His eyes traveled over her body, full of lust, his lips parted as if to say something, a deep breath escaping his mouth.

"You ok there Weasley?" she waited but no response came, she looked to his eyes which still hadn't decided on a place to focus. "Weasley?" his eyes now trained on hers, she waited again but it became clear she'd have to take matters into her own hands.

"Fuck It." she whispered, moving her hands to his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

At first she could feel his shock but then it quickly deepened, growing in passion, as he reached his rough yet gentle hands behind her back, up underneath her shirt and let them travel back down her waist and thighs, grabbing them gently and pulling her body closer. The fact that her core was now almost touching him driving her crazy.

She grabbed his hair, making George softly moan into the kiss, sending a wave of excitement through her body. Both rarely taking a moment to breathe.

She wrapped her legs around his body, moving herself closer, his hips now rubbing against her inner thighs as his hands began to roam up, around her back, now with one hand holding her neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss.

In that moment, time stopped entirely for the two. Until the kettle began to squeal.

Her hands now rested on his chest as she slowly pulled away and attempted to catch her breath.

Unsure what to do with the silence, still breathless, Olivia said, "Erm- you take care of the kettle, and I'll set up the cups, yeah?" Her fingers now tracing his jawline. George, still mesmerized, let out a deep breathe. "Georgie?" she said, running a hand through his bright red hair.

"Yeah, erm- right." The happiness and lust both audible in his voice. The two separated and did their tasks, once finished they sat down to drink their tea, neither speaking, an occasional laugh here and there, both watching each other, their eyes still filled with a longing to hold each other again.

Once done with their tea, they walked back upstairs to their rooms. As Olivia opened her door George grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for another kiss.

His hands moved to the small of her back, sending sparks through her body, her hips now rubbing against his, making him moan, encouraging her even more. She tugged light on his hair earning another moan, making her giggle at her success.

He pulled away momentarily, looked at her surprised and aroused, then leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Oh really. You wanna play that game?" his voice dark and raspy. The heat from his breath still lingering on her skin.

She reached up to his collar and gently pulled him down closer to her, leaving soft kisses on his neck until she reached his ear and whispered in a deep, sultry voice, "Bring it Weasley."

His stance weakened for a moment until he resumed kissing her, his roaming her body slowly, pulling her as close as possible, then reaching down to her thighs, and effortlessly picking her up to straddle his hips. His lips moving to her neck leaving love marks and soft kisses from her jaw down to where her chest met the the collar of her shirt.

Still kissing her, he walked them into her bedroom, closing and locking the door behind them.