4. The Gift

He swiftly got up and stood in front of her at the edge of the bed he took her legs and pulled her body gently to meet him at the edge. Every touch intoxicating her with pleasure even more.

He slowly pulled off her shorts, his hands soft but dominant, his eyes taking in the sight of her whole body exposed like this.

He kneeled down and positioned his head in between her legs, leaving love marks on her inner thighs as he lead his mouth to her entrance.

His hands gripping her waist, he went in with his tongue while somehow sucking on her most sensitive area sending fireworks up through her body.

His tongue entered her again while his hand moved down to rub her clit with his thumb, the sensation making her back arch.

Her heart raced as he continued to pleasure her, growing close to coming. She brought her hand down to tug his hair, making him moan, increasing the pleasure even more. "Shit... George..." she loudly whimpered unable to finish her sentence as body was completely overcome with pleasure.

He lifted his head to look at her, taking in the sight, "Olive..." he began as he lay down next to her, "you're... you're beautiful."

She turned to kiss him, his arm wrapping around her. Their legs now intertwined, kissing her forehead and then leading it to rest against his.

She had been with guys like this before but no one has ever made her feel this good. She fell asleep in his arms, feeling more comfortable than she ever has with anyone.

~~~~~~~

When she woke he was gone. However there was a record on the edge of her bed with a note on it. She reached over and grabbed it seeing what album it was.

A Few days earlier she had told the twins about an album she was searching for but couldn't find, she realize that this was that album.

The note read, "Morning Olive, sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, I had to get back before Fred woke up, I hope this makes up for it. Let's talk when we get a chance, I'd love to do this again,
          -Georgie"

His words made her heart flutter. She looked at the clock, 7:30, much of the house was still asleep and would be for at least another hour.
She rose from her bed, undressed, and went to shower in the bathroom she shared with the twins.

She stood in the shower absentmindedly, the hot water hitting her back, recounting the events that occurred mere hours ago.

She finished and went back to her room and got dressed. As she opened her door she saw George at the top of the stairs about to go down, his head turned to her, his eyes lit up with joy, melting into her smirk.

He walked over to her, put a hand on her neck and kissed her forehead, "Good morning." He whispered as not to wake his sleeping twin in the room next to them.

The pair walked down the stairs together, down to the kitchen where they were greeted by the smell of Molly cooking breakfast. "Ah! Perfect! Just the two I was thinking of!" She said as she hugged them each, giving George a kiss on the cheek.

The two looked at each other confused and then back at her.

"School starting in just a few days. I was hoping you two could pop over to the borrow and collect everyone's books, you can spend the day there if you like, just be back before dinner."

"Just us two?" Olivia asked, not surprised as she knew Molly never expected anything to happen between the two.

"Yes. I'm sending Fred and Ron down to Diagon Alley to pick up any new books we need, they'll be back around the same time." She said as she turn to make plates for the two.

"Sounds great!" George responded, as he took the moment where his mothers back was turned to reach down and quickly grab Olivia's ass, making her jump with excitement.

The two ate their breakfast and went upstairs to the fireplace.

"The Weasley Residence!" She shouted as she threw the flu powder to the ground, igniting green flames around her, transporting her to the burrow, George not far behind.

Something More- George Weasley FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara