3. Behind closed doors

George stood beside the doorway still holding and kissing Olivia. She no idea what she did when she challenged him, no idea what excitement she had sparked inside him.

He began to move, turned around, and pressed Olivia's back against the wall, the coldness of the wall made the heat of his touch even more sensational.

She grew even more aroused when he pressed their bodies together, causing her to feel his now hard member. He gently bit her lip, her urge to moan grew to be too strong and a soft whimper escaped her lips.

George abruptly stopped kissing her and looked her in the eyes, "Do you want to do this? Are- are you sure this is what you want? Are you sure I'm what you want?" His voice caring, and genuine.

"Yes, George, I want this, I want you."

She never expected this to happen so quick, but at the same time it felt so right, they had both waited years for this moment.

With that he carried her over to the bed, kissing below her jaw where he noticed she was most sensitive, and set her down gently. She took her wand from her nightstand and casted muffliato at the door.

George smiled at her cheekily and said "Smart thinking, you're gonna need that."

"Well someone's confident!" Olive teased at George while reaching up to take off his shirt.

Once off, she looked him up and down, noticing every scar and freckle on his chest. The glow from her lamp hit each curve and edge on his body perfectly.

"You won't be saying that once I'm done with you darling."

His voice saying those words made her heart stop. He quickly sat down on the bed next to her, his hands gripping her waist as he picked her up and placed her on his lap.

Her hands moved from his shoulder down his chest feeling every toned muscle and ab. She slowly push his chest down so that he was now laying underneath her. His throbbing member pressed against her core made her weak, but she wouldn't let him know that.

She slowly lifted her shirt, teasing him with her swaying hips.

Her chest now bare, "If anyone is gonna be screaming,"  she leaned down and cupped his jaw, her face now inches from his, "it's gonna be you, darling."

Olive moved down his chest, leaving kisses everywhere until she reached his boxers. She could feel his eyes trained on her, questioning what she'd do next as she pulled them down releasing his erection.

She expected him to be big but he was bigger than she imagined. Just looking at him like this made her wet.

She grabbed his dick gently, her hand looking tiny in comparison, and began stroking him. She looked at him deviously, his eyes scanning her body, how his abs would tense up when she touched him just right.

She enjoyed teasing him, keeping him waiting, but it was growing to be to much for her, she wanted him, she wanted to please him.

She ran her tongue from the base up to the tip, being sure to give it extra attention. A moan came from him as she sucked gently, "olive..." he whimpered ,"olive... please."

She returned to his face, still stroking him, and in a mocking manner said, "I didn't quite catch that, say it again will you?"

His eyes rolled with the realization that he'd have to beg to get what he want. In his loud, raspy voice he begged "Please Olive, I need you..."

She didn't expect him to give in so easily yet it made sense given how impatient he'd always been, reminding her how much her teasing tortured him.

She ran her tongue down his chest, leaving soft kisses over his body, when she reached his erection, she took him in her mouth, as much as she could, continuing her stroking on the length she couldn't fit, the sensation making George involuntarily thrust his hips slightly making his tip hit the back of her throat.

She sat there on his lap in just her shorts, she stroked and sucked, being sure to take time on his tip, every so often leaving a trail of kisses up and down his member.

She once again took as much of him in her mouth a she possibly could, bobbing her head, his tip hitting the back of her throat repeatedly,  she rather enjoy the feeling, it was less pain and more pleasure.

As she quickened her pace, she could feel his member throbbing, telling her he was about to come. She removed him from her mouth and stroked him until he came onto his stomach.

Olivia got up and walked across her room to grab him a towel, once she returned and sat down next to him, he reached for her neck pulling her in for a kiss.

Both still out of breath, she placed her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around him to cuddle.

"What are you doing?" He asked knowingly.

"Erm- cuddling."

"Olivia, I told you you'd be screaming, and I don't break my word."