~3~

ok first, i'm just saying, i love writing Kokichi with a passion, so you'll see a lot of that in Nagito's POV's.

Hajime's First Person POV

I quickly entered Makoto's car, being surprised he was even tall enough to legally drive.

"Why'd you make me pick you up so late?"

"Ah, Ibuki and Chiaki dragged me to go meet Komaeda-san."

Makoto glanced at me in confusion. "Komaeda-san? Do you mean the other Luckster? The one whose existence is practically impossible?"

I nodded. "Yeah, that's him alright. He's actually pretty chill. Seems like a good guy, but he is a little odd. I gave him my number, though."

If I had said that last sentence to anyone other than Makoto, I would be teased harshly.

"Oh? That's honestly surprising, I never expected you to become friends with someone like Komaeda." the brown-haired boy replied, laughing sheepishly at the end.

"If I'm being honest," I confessed, hesitation evident in my voice, "Me too. But here we are."

As if on queue, my phone dinged. Looking down, it was Komaeda. 

"Oh- he just texted me," I announced.

                                                   Komaeda-san 

Komaeda-san
Hi, not to be too much of a trouble,
I wanted to make sure, this is 
Hinata-san, correct?

                                                           Me

Yep! It's me. And please, call me                                                                                   Hinata. I'm not too big on
                                                           formalities, but of course,     
                                                           I won't let anyone call me Hajime
                                                           the first time meeting me.

Komaeda-san
Thank you! I understand, call me
Komaeda in return, I don't mind.
Anyway, I have business to attend to.
Talk later!

                                                          Me

Mk! Talk later :)

"What'd he say?" Makoto asked me, eyes still on the road.

My eyes were still glued to my phone as I quickly changed Komaeda's contact from "Komaeda-san" to "Komaeda".

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah. He just asked if it was me and we told each other to change from 'san' to  just our last names."

Makoto's eye's widened slightly. "He already told you to call him by his last name?! I know you don't care too much but he seems kinda... reserved?"

I chuckled, "Hey, I'm the reserve course student here. But I mean, I guess he's not? I know he and Chiaki are on a first-name basis."

"Hajime. They've known each other for 4 years" the younger luckster whispered.

I almost choked.

"Chiaki didn't mention that to me!" I rasped, still trying to make sure I didn't choke.