Back Story P•1

Lilla/Your POV
My friend Rachel told me that i should start streaming and playing video games with her, i agreed, but no one watched my stream.

This happened when i was 20 years old. I knew Rae through some online stuff and we became great friends! We would hang out a lot and always play video games together!

I've been featured in her streams a few times just as someone playing, but one day she brought up to me that I should stream!

I thought it would be fun so i tried it out and for a few weeks, no one watched. I kept doing it anyways until I got a few people to watch!

I believe those people were from Rae's stream who felt bad for me because i had no one watching, but they stayed the whole stream!

Each week i started to gain another 3 followers coming to watch my streams when rae suggested to post youtube videos of some clips!

When Rae asks to do something, i will, because it's Rae, the one and only Valkyrae.

"You need a much better username than, 'kitten273',

"I know, i know, what about something with my name? like, LillaFreaks?"

"That's so cool, why didn't i think of that earlier, to put your first, AND last name together!"

I nodded, she smiled, i change my username to 'LillaFreaks' as i gained more and more followers.

Rae started to meet tons of new people and sometimes she'd invite me to play with them! Some of her good friends were Poki, Janet, Jodi, and someone named Claire. They played together a lot but their lobby was always full.

One day Rae asked if she wanted to move into and apartment with her, Poki, Janet, and Claire. I didn't have anything better to do, so i agreed!

This was about 2 years after starting my first stream, i've come very far with almost 700k subscribers of youtube and 800k on Twitch!

I was nervous to move in with them because i knew the girls, but not that well. I new about the same information a subscriber would. Also, Claire is a faceless streamer-

Is that legal to see her face?

I guess so because when i met peacheyclaire, (her user) she was stunning! I felt very awkward because i didn't know her well AND i just saw her face? It was an honor.

We've lived together for around a year and now I have 1.8m on Youtube and around 2.3m on Twitch!!

I love the streaming community and I cannot wait to meet more friends, and lovely streamers. (I also heard we were playing with James Charles and BretmanRock next week, i'm so excited!!)

•AUTHORS NOTE•
i will try to make new chapters every 2-3 days because i have one other book to work on. REMEMBER you can always make yourself  'LillaFreaks' i'm just too lazy to do y/n. :>