Meeting the Crew P•2

Lilla's POV
I woke up this morning, willingly, and wasn't mad about it. I am excited for the day! I got invited to play with Rae and Poki's "crew" and meet them all!

Once I used the bathroom, showered, and did other necessities, I went into the kitchen and talked to my friends!

"Claire and Lilla, you guys are meeting some of our friends today huh?" Janet questioned, it was more of a statement but..

"Yea! Totally excited!" I squealed

"I'm excited too! Who's all playing again?" Claire asked.

"I know it's Toast, Jack, Ludwig, Karl, Claire, and who else.." Rae said as she put her palm to her head, trying to recall who the other streamers playing with them were.

"You've got Lilla, Tina, Ninja, Me, and yourself Rae!" Poki said with a note jump in her voice, "I'm so excited for you to meet them!"

I smiled and made my toast, wait, toast?!??!!!??

After breakfast, I was in my room scrolling through Instagram when I saw a photo from Claire's account! "It's weird that I know what a faceless streamer looks like, AND that I know 2!" I said, shaking my head, "crazy man."

Stream Time

I went to my desk, sat in my chair, and set up stream.

"Good afternoon everyone! How are you doing today?" I said to my chat. As I was looking through chat, i noticed I had more viewers than usual. I had 15k viewers! "Wow! Thanks for the 15k viewers guys!" I smiled as I started to set up my crew link.

"Helloooo?" I asked, making sure crewlink was working.

"Heyy! Lilla!" a voice said

"Hey! That's trippy.. with headphones in"

"I've gotten used to it. Anyways, I'm Jack! Nice to meet you Lilla!" Jack said

"Hi Jack! Where is everyone else?"

"Late as usual, even Toast, he's never late."

I giggled as I muted, and thanked some donations and subs!

More and more people joined as I greeted each of them, and learned some things about them!

I know Jack can speak Korean, Tina says she's a great imposter, and Karl seems to like Poki. The way he talks to her, AGHHH!! 😞 I can tell 😏

We started to play a few matches with Toast, Poki, Claire, Rae, John, Ninja, Tina, Ludwig, Jack and myself! It was so much fun playing Proximity Chat with cool people!

All was fun and goin' well until Ninja spoke up.
It was the last 3, Rae, Ninja, and Tina. Tina voted for Ninja as well as Rae. Rae WAS the imposter, and Ninja got saltyyy
"IF YOU CANT EVEN THINK STRAIGHT AS TO WHY VOTE ME? WHY VOTE OUT SOMEONE YOUVE SEEN MULITPLE TIMES IN..." he went on and on..

"Ninja, leave." Rae said not as a statement, but an order.

"Ninja, this isn't cool." Poki said

"Yeah dude, you need to leave." Ludwig said.
Ninja threw a huge fit and quit the game. What a relief!

"We need a fill, anyone got somebody?" Toast asked.

"Let me check Toast! I may be able to get someone on.." I said. I went on my phone and texted a friend of mine, the one and only, Corpse Husband.

Corpse
do you wanna fill for someone in among us?
who's playing?

Rae, poki, karl, jack, lud, toast, tina, claire and I

i can play for a bit i guess

okay! here's the code but it's also in discord ******

End of the message

Everyone knows corpse except Claire.

"hello" corpse says with no emotion

"waittt a second, who's corpse?" claire asked

"WHAT" rae shouted, "YOU DONT KNOW CORPSE?!???"

"nope.." claire responded, "hello corpse, i'm claire you friendly neighbor hood faceless streamer."

"same" he replied

"wait REALLY?" claire said, corpse laughed, in a weird deep voice AS USUAL

i just sat in my chair, with an awkward smile, as we started to play rounds.

•Authors Note
next chapter meeting a new personnnn <3